31 July, 2007

How often the clerks serve Fried Potatoes when they have few bags ready?

I saw wierd thing today. When I was at a fastfood restaurant "M," I saw the cleark putting the fried potatoes into a new bag. It ws funny because they already got some extra on the stock. They are the same size, just simple L size one.
It reminds me what happened in the Starxxxxx in San Jose. The clerks often gave me free foods and sometimes they stopped the customers not to come in when the gang stalkers were doing hinting me there.
It seems some population moves into the community for harassment.
Yeah, The Macdonalization of Society has explanation of flustrated workers giving less drinks to the customer. If they are doing for the targeted individuals of gang stalking, it make sense to me.

0 comments: