01 August, 2007

Google result.

When I googled with "refugee Europe," I found this blog near the top. I wonder how guys working for Google pushing my page up. Well. I am formally a refugee and live in Europe.
When I lived in Silicon Valley, I might met a West Indian descent guy workning for Google at someone's baby shower party.
I wonder how people found this page and be surprised about something unexpecting to look at.

Anyway, I am a victim of e-harassment device as other activists after 911. I hope our rulers know what is the right thing for each individual. Toreau's On the Duty of Civil Disobedience says that a good nation gives more freedom for their citizens. When we have more freedom in our life, we have less problem and worry. It sounds like receiving less freedom actually made more problem for each other. These stalkers are spending too much time for following a target for their obsession (yeah, psychological disorder, right?) and have less time for their "own" life. In such sense, I think I am lucky as I have time to read books and learn some thing new. On the other hand, these stalkers are talking to each other and spending time for loitoring.

I understand why intellectuals are targeted by these lower IQ people. We know how to use our brian for our own business, but stalkers are using brain for whatever they are commanded.
This can be well writen in the book to describe the corelation with IQ and job types. Too bad that the professor taught me about this fact was actually working for gang stalking... If she like to be smart, I wonder why she wanted to work with them..

0 comments: