23 August, 2007

Gang stalkers around me.

They are really short sighted and do sloppy jobs. Here are examples from my experience. I hope you take it as a bad joke. Well, the people working for discrimination and CIA have PhD in anthropology is the best joke I never heard of.
Perps setting up the chess pieces on the chessboard does not know the right orders. They put all prawns on the left sides and made their own order. They believed that the right order would be a mirror image of the order of the opponents.
Cooking spaghetti with soy sauce. I don't know if that is something people think it as oriental food. Using Kikkoman soy sauce as an alternative for olive oil won't work as you can imagine. It was quite fun observing them eating the meal. I am quite sure it tasted very strange as I could guess what it tasted like.
Complaining about laptops at an electronic store without knowing the name of the product nor the manufacturer. Common! It is SONY VAIO!!! If they wanted to complain about the price and to was proud of own factory one of them works, they should know at least the name of the product. If they do not know the machine speck and the price, how can people think it as a junk? The perps might work in a factory that produce i486 type PC and believe that would cost cheaper than the ones on the shops. If they do not understand the speck, they better not complain the computer. I believe the PC must be smarter than themselves. You know why? Sony VAIO comes with a help screen with the PC name, “VAIO” on it! The laptop knows its own name that the perps did not know!
Trying to feed me some foods that they do not enjoy eating. I like denying the offer and observe them eating the food by themselves. I cannot remember the proverb, but there is a good one. In Japanese proverb, we have, “A mummy hunter became the mummy.” (did someone taught about mummies in SJSJU? I might be able to make an another joke about her.. hmm.)
A list of something.. never mind, I think this is a part of my joke.. (Due to the extreme protesting on email rarry I am doing for the anthropologists, I deleted the CIA lists here.)

0 comments: