21 August, 2007

Gestern Nacht war es regnat.





Das Internet in der Europe kostet teur, aber ich habe das Internet Verbindung mit mein Laptop. Dann kann ich etwas senden notfalls. Es oft kostet 6 Franks für 1 Uhr an eine Internetstation. „Zeit ist Geld.“



I'm sorting the emails for better display of my evidences in clear chronological understanding. The above pictures show my conversation with student advisors at SJSU. I thought talking to the international student advisors would solve the problem. However, the student persuaded them and they thought me “crazy.” Luis, one of the advisor said “she is crazy” at IPS office when I visited him second time to know what students were doing.



To busy for preparing my evidences. I should share more about Department of Defense pictures but they are at my home in Japan. However, I know where I stayed in the motels where I saw the agents got rooms next to mine or the places where visible to observe the entrance door of my room. Do they have (or had as I exposed the information to so many people?) a secret training institution in San Carlos, CA? When I stayed at Pacific Inn on El Camino Real, I found a dark green Crown sedan with DOD sticker on it was parked next to my car. I also saw some when I stayed at San Carlos Inn. Secret agency? I don't think so as I know who have been hired among SJSU students!

0 comments: