19 August, 2007

Gang Stalkers using Rosary as Hinting







I have seen the SJSU students using the cross as a hinting signal. I have seen them making fun of the Christian symbols. You know what? Anthropology major students started the gang stalking and these stalkers around me are using religious items for hinting. Where is respect for the religion? In the US, people no longer have freedom of religion anymore. Anthropologists making fun of religion are accepted from the AAA and AAPA. Where is ethics for anthropologists? Because of the censorship after 911 caused all journalists to keep them away from any kind of scandals or they will become the stalking targets. Anthropologists once considered their jobs are for middle person of the government and the local people, yet they are only on the side of government in these era.
Here are the pictures of the cars with rosary hanged on the rear view mirror. I have seen these near my home since I was in San Jose, CA, and in Europe. I decided to keep record on the cars that hang the rosary. I understand some people use rosary for decoration like Madonna and other celebrities do. But I think it is rare to see people hanging rosary on their cars. In my case, I know three to four cars on the street parking near my place have them. If I considered the statistics, I think it is hard to believe it as a coincidence.
The best evidences? I took the pictures of the cars near my neighborhood. So, it comes their license plates, date of the picture taken, and the location where the cars were parked. I wish I should have the drivers figure in the car.

0 comments: