12 August, 2007

Hey! I figured out I am a victim of Mind Control!!!

When I was checking the MKULTRA and other related articles on the web, I DOD actually has connection with mind control techniques!!!

You know what? My parents have been mind controlled when they came to the US. I was held in El Camino Hospital without any clear reason. It seems everything is connected to see what Dr. English-Lueck speak about "treatment." She must know what know what they are doing to stop me to sue San Jose State University for American students' discrimination.
I don't care if they got job for US agencies or doing some experiment with easy target, a foreign student in their department.

What I hard from Dr. Robert Burr was to stop to talk about students' discrimination and stop the investigation by the Equal Opportunity Service.
Dr. Peter Newsom diagnosed me "gravely disabled" few days before my discharge.

This makes sense totally to my situation as I was followed by Department of Defense while I was ran away from the stalkers. It would be the truth for the professor missing from San Jose State University in last winter...

Who will give a justis for this?

0 comments: