27 August, 2007



Dienstag 5, September 2006 05:01
All right, here is the evidence that whole San Jose State University was involved in the discrimination on foreign student. I wrote to Mr. Salvador Parker, the ombudsman of SJSU, and later the school decided to work on plans to expel me. One time, Dr. Ohala, the new dean of Linguistics department after she taught LING101 which I was taking, said that she did not like what the anthropology department was doing. Who cares? This is what happened. I am explaining everything in soap opera style. Did I go over Lord Byron? I hope so as I became (possibily) the first Japanese refugee in a European country. What I need is more poetry skills for impressing others with my fountain pen.


1. Dr. Weiss and I were a bit off from regular professor-student relationship. (Nothing serious, she was just working on sex appeal in her classes and when I visited her office to ask questions about the materials.)

2. Meanwhile, Dr. Weiss and Dr. Gonzalez became very close.

3. Sarah Linn, the leader of ABSC which Dr. Gonzalez is (was?) responsible, started harassment on me and used ABSC members to work on organized stalking on me.
4. Dr. Gonzalez knew what Sarah was doing as it started in his Anth 187 class!
5. Dr. English-Lueck knew what Dr. Weiss wanted from me as she visited her special lecture on Friday in last April. She was sure observed how Dr. Weiss was seducing me. She came to the extra-credit lecture with no bra and walked around me quite often.
6. I don't know if she only wanted to have one lover or multiple. At least, she had a boy friend at that time. Dr. Weiss wanted to do some paper work for the convenience to stay in the United States. That is how she explained me to marry with a gay professor.
7. Because I did not wanted to be kept as a lover, and the whole anthropology department tried to hide the scandal in physical anthropologists. I was pretty close with Dr. Weiss and she told me how she got deplomas and award from AAPA by having special relationships among famous physical anthropologists. Proof? Ask around the AAPA members!!
8. I was sent to mental hospital and someone tried to do experiments on my body.
9. I was followed by Department of Defense and organized stalkers.
10. Miracle happened and I became a refugee in a European country!

The below is what I wrote down to Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen. This is the email I sent to her when I tried to make an appointment to ask her about school evaluation. I mention this email in my conversation with Dr. Sivertsen on Sep. 27th.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello.I have a question; idid anyone really try to figure out about what I write to Mr. Parker?On Monday, I had a group work at night class, and somehow, some students in the Tuesday morning class talking about it. It seemed some people tried to figure out my ability of German... Then in the same class in Thursday morning, I've heard they were somehow dissapointed because my writing I showed to the person in my group looked obvious.. To be honest, it was about Mary the Magdalene... Did you tell anyone what we discussed on July 12th??? Someone stole my car's license plate on July 18th. This Thursday morning, the instructor of Anthropology class did not call my name, and then it seems some group of people came to outside of my apartment that night (Thursday night). I think I heard someone yelling "Miyoko is gone!" What is all this about?I talked with couple of laywers recentry. They said that having German poetry is not enough evidence to expell me from school..Actually, I 'm really confused about what is going on. I know some students stating me as "crazy" and "climinal," and I think it is a time for bring it to somewhere else.If the authority needs to know the proof from me, they can have my entire audio files for evidence. It is funny that they are focus on evaluating my personality rather than checking the evidence I was planning to bring up. I'm sure they know that I have the right files.To prove what I have write to Mr. Parker is correct, I attached one of the recorded lecture file as an evdence. Since some students noticed some infomation like "I holded information" and "I was the only one received the award in the class," I am assuming that you are involved in the matter.I do not know how this whole thing goes, but I hope what I am attachin will help the students who prefer not to have a professor who has ethics problem.The files is about Dr.Weiss and two students (Elizabeth, mid-age woman, and Alfred, an African American male) before class on May 3rd, last semester. In the file, Dr. Weiss says "Probably a lover. I don't know" and the other students talk about "Research partner" and lover matters including the name of the professor who has lover's club.I thnk it is a time to send all infomation to journalists and other people.. Since no body in the university believed my story, sending audio files to a journalist may be fun. At least, some laywers are interested in my situation, I guess I should stick it. If my poetry for Mary the Magdalene changes my circumstance, then I should follow the path she shows me. I do not mind to receive crucifiction even though I am innocent. If Mary thinks my education at the US is enough and time to go home, then I guess I should follow her opinion. Some students thinks Dr.Weiss's behavior disgusting and if they do not want such a connection, I would like to do what I can do for them. Since I 'm the one who had oppotunity to hear her fact and keep the evidences of her misbehavior in the classroom. P.S. I know some people trying to evaluate me... I think they should know that I have Byronic hero characteristics worse than eitehr Goethe and Lord Byron. If someone need to know what I mean by "exile," they should read "Childe Harold" at least once.I hope you can hear the conversation in the file clearly, (my name)



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(September 21, 2006) - to Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen.
Hello.I am having hard time concentrating on my study.I guess no one, including ANY counseller, can help me out of this.I hope you don't mind if I send all the information (including recorded files of the conversation of Dr. Weiss, Dr. Gonzalez, and other people like some leeches living in the room above of mine in my apartment) to somewhere to keep me concentrate on my study.It is not a harrasment but a serious ABUSE.From the beginning, someone debunked my personal information in the classroom and then they called me crazy while I was isolated from other people because of what they have done previously.Then when I had problem with Dr. Weiss, they made me to be the one harrasing her and kept calling me crazy.If they think I am crazy, then where did they get evidences? Proving someone crazy or not can be enough to make my lawyer win in the case. I know such incident happened in this country during WWII, so I do not surprise if it happens in 21st century.Aut insanit homo, aut versus facit. I am sure that no one understand what I am doing at home, since no body seems to have a sense of art. I am sure anyone opposing me never heard about E.E. Cummings.I am expecting to win in the trial. At least, thinking about it can make me feel better to concentrate on my study. I don't need money, but it would be nice if I can win in the court and can donate the money to the church I am attending and other NGOs I worked as a volunteer.This sounds good since what they have done still have some aspect to bring someting possitive for the society. So that I can prevent someone to become another Hitler in future.Sending all the information to AAA, EAS and other organization which I am a member sounds better to focus on my study, too.If I have do "something" to make myself focused on my study, I WILL JUST DO IT.Last time I asked some advise to the Student Advisor at IPS, my "advisor" told his coworkers "She is crazy." To be honest, I just want to have peaceful mind to concentrate on what I am learning.I don't mind if you share this mail with others if you do not care about confidentiality,(my name)P.S. I haven't bring the infomation to the police yet. When I talked with a police officer, he said it is a civil matter and I have to talk with a lawyer. If you are part of the people who blieved in what I wrote to ombudman, then I definitely would like to protect your position. Right now, it seems I got some evidence to accuse the people live on 3rd floor as the possible suspects of the stealth occured on July 18th. But I would like to hear the truth what really happend behind me.

0 comments: