06 August, 2007

Sueing the Homeland Security and SJSU police department might be the one way to get freedom from gaslighting...

ha
I think I have enough information about their connections. What I know is the connection between the agencies with anthropologists, but it sounds like I got pretty much evidences for their relation responsible for student activists disappearance after 911. We, students activists, were well warned about other activists disappeared while standing up for protesting for anti-war on campus. I was a college student that time, but we knew some of us were gone from campus. We wondered if they transfered to university as it is common for 2 year colleges.
In my case, I brought the students discrimination to Homeland Security in San Jose. It was about 3pm before I went to the school to take anth 142 class at 6pm. Then, I was asked to talk with the chair woman of the department and I was handcuffed by SJSU police officers at the anthro department office.
I know some students were mind-controled and tried to attend some kind of testimony at Judical Affairs Office on November 17th 2006. I was late that time and they missed the opportunity to send me to a prison to be "beaten by the police officers." Yeah, the SJSU sent me to a mental hospital by writing a diagnosis without seeing me. It happened on October 16th, 2006. That was Monday, and I have a complete alibi for that afternoon. I visited Homeland Security and they must have the video that I was seen by the surveillance camera. I heard APA has a regulation that the psychiatrist must see the patient two or three days before the diagnosis to send the client to mental hopstal by force. There was no chance for the director of the counseling service to do in weekend. Nobody can make an appointment with a psychietrist at school on Saturday or Sunday.
It is nice to have a voice recording of the police officer appologizing me and saying "..you won't believe this..."
This is not a black mail as I am not interested to contact with the people behind of gang stalking in my case. They love bribary but my intention is speaking up the truth about their inhumanity and violation of International Law.
I never wanted to kill myself and ran away to one of the world's most safe country for my safety. I am trying to struggle for speaking up for the truth and for the people killed by the agencies in the past. We must have rights to avoid becoming a specimen like MKULTRA project.

Feel sorry about Mookey...
Mookey was my bird. I had him only several months. I lost the previous one on my trip to Death Valley, and needed a companion middle of gang stalking. You know what happened? The school transported me to a mental hospital on my way to my classroom. And I had no idea of what was going around me. The nurse, Ginger, from DeAnza College helped me to find SPCA address. And guess what happened? From the El Camino Hospital, they said they had problem sending my signature for the permission to enter my apartment by fax, but they some how receive my message and they could take my bird for a shelter. Because of gang stalking, I lost all friends and relationships. Later, the tau of that Gnositc church I was attending told me about the a person working in Los Altos was interested taking care of my bird. This happened after I was trying to look for anywhere to give safety for my bird and myself. Mookey's new owner is a psychologist. I don't know how people in church knew about him. What I heard from the gang stalkers/SJSU interns at the hospital was something like "does she know her bird is gone?" I don't know what happened to my bird. The tau suggested me not to contact with the new owner. Everyone involved with gang stalking always tell the target not to get in touch with new people and help the stalkers to isolate the target. At least, what I wrote in Ms. Rosenberg's class assignment, discrimination paper, was true. And it seems, I still receiving compassion from Mary Magdalene. I hope this is true for my bird as he was blessed on the day for St. Frances. I don't care if someone at SPCA claiming me as "psycho" as I know the real sociopath are gang stalkers.
I am just posting what I took for part of my evidence. I am not interested in childern and have no idea why people trying to make a fake claim of me as pedophilia. If I am a pedophilia, how could get some relationship with Dr. Weiss, who is few years older than I do??? Whatever they say has sense at all.. I was at M.. fastfood restaurant, I had to wait awhile to get to be my turn. Waiting that time on waiting line, a bunch of Chenese speaking kids and women came. I am not criticizing Chinese as a target or behind of the gang stalking. But I am saying is that by making their image connected with gang stalking, it is actually making down their ethnicity as a whole... I am not subjective about the entire Chinese at all... I am criticizing the Chniese speaking perps.

0 comments: