19 August, 2007

San Jose State University Anthropology Department Scandal

This is for the convenience of sharing the evidences. If you know where to find my website, it would be easier to get more evidences. However, some people only want to know the crucial evidences. So, I put the link here. Everything is real. I hope you enjoy listening the voices of faculty members and what really happened.
Dr. English-Lueck :
She sent me to a mental hospital on Oct 16, 2006
http://www.mediafire.com/?1vd9ctj9yyi

Dr. Elizabeth Weiss
Dr. Weiss talking about lover matter with her students. As she decided to marry with Dr. Gonzalez, she wanted to keep me as her lover.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cyynz02hrn1
Dr. Weiss started to cry in Clark Building as I filed the students discrimanation case to the Equal Opportunity Service. She was working with students to drop her scandal about sleeping around to get AAPA award and other stuffs. I know more than other students do as she wanted to marry with me this time. She was planning to bring back to Canada which I denied.
http://www.mediafire.com/?eykqh2yymns


Other files:

Dr. Wiggy Sivertsen
She wrote me the fake diagnoses without seeing me and said I was making accusation to students harassing me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cyy1ygn22zn

Judicial Affair office worker - anthropology professors wanted to make a false testimony on me as I did not stop talking about what they have done. This conversation was done on the phone on Nov 20th 2006. I stopped attending school after I was forced to be sent to Valley Medical Center by SJSU police officer on Oct 16th.
http://www.mediafire.com/?azs9dbmys1d

Dictations? check it out in this blog or other places, like my home page at http://aams.topcities.com/

What happened? Dr. English-Lueck wanted me to be kicked out from the school to hide Dr. Weiss wanted me to be her lover. As she got engaged with Dr. Gonzalez who is a gay to become a US citizen again. Dr. Sivertsen of counseling service wrote false document for sending me to a mental hospital. SJSU police officers handcuffed me at anthropology department when Dr. English-Lueck asked me to talk about Project SHINE. Sarah Linn started harassment on me to isolate me from other students to help Dr. Gonzalez to get attention from Dr. Weiss. The credibility? This is a writing of someone got “political asylum” in one of the safest country in the world!! I thought speaking about political asylum seems good, but the government is enemy of neither the US nor Japan. I asked for the security and shelter from these countries. If you are an international student planning to study in SJSU, choose other school! This could happen to you. Once they send you to a hospital, you will learn how MKULTRA was studied in the past with mental patients.

For American students, do not live in the campus village on SJSU campus. There is a professor ran away from the dorm and was found in East Coast one year ago.
Do not involve with Project SHINE. If you are too good for volunteering, Sarah Linn might start gang stalking on you with other students. I got award from the volunteer site, and Sarah wanted me to be expelled from school.

This is not a defamation of the professors but to save other innocent students in future. It seems some professors were going to make testimony at judicial affairs office for whatever the reason. It seems they wanted to do more than; sending me to mental hospitals and raped me there. I do not want it happen to other students.


The list will be complete after I finish uploading everything.

1 comments:

Mitchell Alan Parker said...

I just came across your blog. I am the managing editor of the Spartan Daily newspaper here at San Jose State University. I'd like to talk to you about all this if you are willing. Please let me know. My e-mail is: mitchell-parker@sbcglobal.net.
OK. Take care.