21 August, 2007

Google Censorship - part 2.

I guess Google is right about censoring "Dr. Weiss, SJSU" to show my blog just below of Dr. Weiss's website. Also, it would be a bezzare to find my blog above Sarah Linn's official website and project she is involved with.

However, it is better to keep my blog related with the words, "Dr. English-Lueck, SJSU" to find it. I have sent many psychiatrists and intellectuals about what happened to me at SJSU world wide. Thus, I think it is better to have my blog related with SJSU anthropology department somehow. As I am still alive and trying to settle a lawsuit against on going MKSEARCH toward residents of California, especially around Silicon Valley area.

I am not asking for defamation of the people working on fascist-like regine at SJSU. This is a type of protesting that what they are doing is dagerous for anyone. For the google guys, if you have family living in Silicon Valley, you don't want to make your family detained or ended up in a mental hospital like El Camino Hospital when you are on your way to SJSU for extended study or something. I know so many CEOs in the Silicon Valley are involved with SJSU as I was once an Engineering major. I also know that how local authorities are shaking iron fists above residents as I was involved in Silicon Valley Research project which Dr. Darrah is respoinsible. I have been visited Little Pourtuguse area for research and talked with many people there.

Now, I am an asylumseeker and hoping that I do not have to offer more than what I have to offer about MKSEARCH connection or something like that for that purpose. I am not really was an enemy of the United States at all. A Canadian professor decided to marry with a professor who was on a black-list, and I thought she was a Canadian spy as she told me about her relationship with famous pyshical anthropologists. It was nice I heard about it from her in a private meeting at her office than on a bed... Anthropology department figured out about my information was correct. Dr. Simpkins was talking to the students that that was why she had to type up so many papers after the graduation... Some people gets good records with a help of famous people (often elderly people), and guess what she offered? I am not speaking up her name here as I think she wants to hide it.

Check out her research and figure out who she got help from. Guess why she always get help from elderly people.. She evern married with a guy with 36 over age difference!!

Yeah, next time will be about the coordinator of the volunteer project.

Philosophy must be above Science! Humanity belongs to philosophy. Wisdom is something that scientists cannot receive from their studies!!!

I will meet the lawyer tomorrow. If something happens to me, you will guess what happened.

0 comments: