16 August, 2007

The School might still working on harassment.

There are some agencies in Japan providing personal revenge on others. If school paid for these agencies, it would make sense I have seen and heard Japanese travelers talking about SJSU.I think if they wanna do a revenge on me, I think I can do it for protecting myself and to get some stress relief.SJSU counselling service did not give me any counselling, yet they gave me an opportunity to get the information how they have been using students for MKULTRA like project the DOD is involved with.That make sense if IPS office are letting the international students to be the guniea pigs.I heard that UC Berkeley has quite high insident of international students commiting suicide. They have a residential hall(?) near/on campus which is often master degree international students live.They often have jumping style suicide. This is what I heard from my ex-friend.What I know about San Jose State University is that they had qute high late of jumpings from John West Hall (12 story dorm) during the 60s.I heard Business Tower has quite high late of jumping, also.It is the one anthropology department was located before they moved to Cleark Building last summer.
Now, I was diagnosed as "suicidal" by Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen. I do not know why I got such documentation from her even I did not see her on my way to my class.If I still continued to attend San Jose State University, I would be killed and thrown from one of the tall building.Then, the police spokesman could say that international student commited suicide talked about suicidal thought at the counselling service.
Luckily, the forensic anthropologist teaching forensic anthropology class works at the Santa Clara county coloner's office.When I took Dr. Piece's forensic anthropology, Dr. Weiss was working as her assistant.We had an oppotunity to vist the morgue from that class. It was on May 13th, Friday, 2005. I made joke about the datum, Friday the 13th, to visit a morgue with my friend.The morgue locate next to the Valley Medical Center which I was transported by SJSU police officer.I think SJSU did not want me to be harassed for my lifetime as the stalker say, I would simply end up in the morgue from the first hospital.
About Dr. Weiss? I sent her information to BND, Bundeskeiserin Merkel, das Kanadisch Regierung, the Croatian President, etc.Warum geht es?She has no problem working in the US, you know? This is just like what happened to Dr. Cameron worked for Kanada and the US in the field of psychiatry.
This is an example and nothing related with someone who might have similar background for real.Someone was born in Georgia and raised as a US resident. By sleeping around with professors, some one got quite good record on the field and diplomas.Later, that person moved to Canada by marrying a very oldS sprouce. Because of the job in Canada, someone got advantage for futher diploma.After receiving a Canadian residential permit, that person devoced soon after. And that person went back to the United States.Nice example for a spy film or something, you know. I should have noticed that the US already knew about the returning of that person, then I could assume that person is orinially working for the US from the beginning.Now wonder that person have relatives in the United States...
I guess that was why Dr.English-Lueck, the anthopology department chairwoman, wanted to help someone's job by breaking laws.

0 comments: