12 August, 2007

My life has been changed after I met you.


My life has been changed after I met you.


I saw you in the sky when I was filled with joy.

It was the day I had to leave my bird to someone's hand.

You accepted me as I was, a sinner playing a coy.

Your figure in sun lay was glorious to beat the band.


No one understood the truth you have shown to me.

The persecutors following me tried to claim me acting.

They tried to analyze the information how I could see

Your figure in the eternal right try to stop their accusing.


“Walk with me,” you certainly said so.

I am following you as much as I can do.


This is a secret but probably DOD and other NSA people know.. I have seen the risen Christ on the day I left my parrot, Mookey, to a psychologist in Palo Alto. I don't know how the tau knew a psychologist.. The psychologists (neurologists) and psychiatrists I met in the Silicon Valley were working for gang stalking. But I feel better as I got inspiration of seeing Christ in the sun lay and word,”all animals belong to his kingdom.” If what the gang stalkers doing is wrong, they would receive certain justice. I am not accusing them as it is our God's plan to wait until the last minute he cannot resist to accuse them. I know these people trying to collect my data have been getting something funny record.. They should not harass someone who made a vow to Mary Magdalene and was saved by Virgin Mary. The Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Unit security guard took my rosary because of the shape. I could keep my pendant with the figure of Our Lady of Guadalupe through both The Valley Medical Center and El Camino Hospital staying. Now I got a shelter in her original land, the Europe.


One time they tried to mind control me as they used “nerophone-type” device to make me continuously hear if I was either the successor of Mary Magdalene or not. There was only one choice for me to protest. They will kill or imprison me when I got back to my country, or claim myself as the one. If this type of question is represented to a victim, they certainly receive one answer, I could be the one... (no offense as I tried to apply for the candidate of the priesthood before..)


Gospel of Thomas says that mimicking the idol will make the one to become it. If you imitate Christ, you will be like him. Being a Christian (with Gnostic influence), i am proud to be persecuted by organized stalkers. If they are involved with military, it sounds better to me. Jesus Christ, our Lord, was persecuted by the mass and was killed by the solders. Early Christians including Gnostic were the target of persecution. Why should I care what they do? I have seen miracles through my own eyes and was saved until today.


By the way, during winter, I got inspiration of memorizing Latin Rosary player as if it was a message from Virgin Mary. Chanting rosary prayer continuously helped me not to hear voices from “neurophone-like” device in my teeth. Without knowing the rosary prayer, I probably had hard time to negotiate with MK ULTRA like technique I was experiencing in the US. When I returned to San Jose to cleaning up my apartment, I was approached by gang stalkers again. This would triggered me fear and insecurity. Second, I was hearing the voices continuously making accusations and whatever I replied they tried to claim another thing. A typical gaslighting technique for brainwashing. In retrospect, I cannot believe I was repeating rosary prayers whole days to not to hear the voices giving me negative insights.


Rosary prayer really works for resisting brainwash techniques.


In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spritus Sancti, Amen..

Das alles für Ihr Reigh!


Someone broke the bench I often use for Internet.

0 comments: