24 August, 2007

Wann Frauen sagt “Ja” zum lesbisch Beziehung...

This is about my experience of relationship with my female friends. It is hard to say how women sometimes try to go beyond normal relationship. I was aware that living in a place where gay and lesbian rights are well protested would be a good place to observe how so-believed heterosexual women do change their habit for an adventure. Indeed, I tried to work on a research to see what circumstances a woman try a new relationship. I have been to gay/lesbian bars around Castro Street with my friends on Halloween. However, I did not visit these bars in any other occasion nor had any sexual relationship for real experiment. One time, my female friend and I got drunk at my home and we slept on my bed. However, when I woke up, I figured out I had my clothes on as I went to bed in the previous day. My friend is not a lesbian, but I remembered her talking to try something as we were good friends when I changed my clothes to PJ and went to bed. Here is a list I thought about the circumstances. Again, this is from my experiences and I have not conducted an official research. Before I get a status to do so, the school kicked me out...
When a woman says “yes” to have a lesbian relationship:
Alcohol and other stimuli would ease to across the norm.
If they know each other quite well and have certain trust to each other, lesbian relationship might be considered as a type of secret they share as other good memories.
One of the woman has liberal view about sexuality, it might be considered as an experiment.
One of the woman is / is thought as a lesbian, the sexual relationship might be considerable as an experiment.
A woman has a bad time with her boy friend, having lesbian relationship might be a safe alternative relationship than cheating with another man.
If a woman has a passive behavior, she might follow a woman who is a “master” type. This is often discussed in criminology; a person with dominative characteristics dominates a submissive person. i.e. The Hillside Strangler – the murderer's cousin was submissive.
A woman has low self-esteem and seeking some way to express herself.

0 comments: