11 August, 2007

Poems are for human beings.

Hmm... if blog is a space to describe oneself, I wanna show my poetries.. as Europe Registry does not let me use their account yet for this purpose. I was planing to share some articles there about humanistic researches. But anyway, poetry could be some extra feature on my website. In ancient Greek, anyone can become a philosopher. Anyone can become a poet, also. Ralph Waldo Emerson might say that American scholars should be poets in his book. But writing a poetry is something organized stalkers cannot do as they are sociopath. Psychopath cannot own a sense of “compassion” and that makes the one to drive others crazy.


A simple love poem

When I saw that cute little flower on the street,

I wanted to dig it up and bring it back to my retreat.

Seeing the flower on a murky rainy day,

And having no tool to do it, I gave it a delay.


There were flowers on the right and weeds on the left.

I wondered why the flower was alone and being well kept.

Imagining it as the country which I live in the Europe,

I made a personal joke something similar to the Aesop's.


What caught my attention was of its uniqueness

separated from others yet it shows own presence.

If I were Goethe, I would take the flower my home garden,

I wanted to leave it as it is unlike what I learned in “Gefunden”


Next day, when I saw the flower facing the sun joyfully,

I was delighted to remember my idea thoughtfully.

What I have found is the time I communicated with the lady,

the woman of knowledge and the singer of the heavenly melody.


O' Mother Nature, I want your figure geschreiben,

to write something greater than Goethe's “Gefunden.”

0 comments: