12 December, 2008

Adamsblock.com might be treatened by the organized stalking group - another victim in SF Bay Area

I learned about the webcam on San Francisco from my online university class yesterday. And I checked the website (adamsblock.com)to see the webcam in the class discussion. It was there and someone was chatting about one's fish died and feeling suicidal. It was yesterday morning, I guess.

Then today I checked the website out and found an open apology with no more web cam on the street. It seems the perps threatened the poor guy. I think his apology seemed to tell the truth of how people are getting threatened to obey in gang stalking group. The very day I watched his web cam, his girl friend was stalked by a man and his boss got phone call telling "did you know you employ a pedophilie?" I share the entire apology on the website here. We might guess something similar happen to the people who are close to TIs. I used bold font for the noticeable part. Another victim of the organized stalkers in San Francisco Bay Area.

AN OPEN APOLOGY TO SAN FRANCISCO, MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND GROUPS WHO THREATENED MY LIFE

Thursday, December 11th: Hopefully, tonight will be the end of this. The following is written to everyone who was affected by my webcam both positively and negatively. I'd like to outline my intention in this project. My intention was to show "the noises that kept me awake at night" and that statement wasn't singling anyone out. It was a general statement that my apartment was in a noisy neighborhood. I had someone make a banner and then started broadcasting. The chatroom became full of hatefull comments so I brought on some moderators who gave a lot of their personal time to ensuring laws put in place at the dawn of civilization were maintained. The golden rule comes to mind and any comment that singled out someone's way of life, race, color or how much they made was shut down and those persons were banned. I ensured that the chat room was a safe place for all walks of life and most of the time it was. After 2 weeks of broadcasting, I received dozens of emails asking if they could donate to make the feed look better. I accepted these donations and put the money in to the camera. My stated intentions were that once equipment was purchased, all further donations would go to Glide church and a fundraiser would be held on Saturday the 13th to raise 5 thousand dollars for Glide Church. This institution does so much for San Francisco's citizens and I encourage everyone to donate to that church this Saturday despite the fact that I won't be doing a telethon DONATE HERE and prove that we can still make a difference despite the absence of a camera.

On Tuesday, December 9th, a banner was advertised on the webcam via the live feed as a few people held up a sign down on the street. I went to this site and initially ruled out that it was a website dedicated to illegal activities. Thus, I removed the clip. This was the start of what has become the worst 48 hours of my life. The site was upset and since they had free speech, I should have kept the clip up. Actually, I was in my right to keep the clip deleted but after learning that they weren't doing anything illegal, the clip was restored as a good gesture to me admitting that I was wrong. It didn't end there and I'll summarize what has happened since that evening:

* I was followed to work this morning by men in hooded sweatshirts, and my girlfriend was followed home from work.
* Someone called up my boss today and asked, "did you know that you employ a pedophile?"
* I've received death threats over the phone and I won't reveal the context of those conversations for legal reasons.
* My career as a social media consultant has been ruined due to bombarding of my social media profiles with misinformation and hateful comments
* I have to somehow find money to move out of this apartment building because my girlfriend can't come home at night and is staying in a hotel in fear.


There's nothing I can do about this other than an issue an apology and reveal my "true intentions" of this camera. My camera was placed in my window to showcase the homeless people of San Francisco and to make fun of them. I like making fun of people who have mental illness, can't hold a job and piss themselves on the street. My goal was to broadcast every day and night just to raise money for myself and show the world what a racist and ignorant human being that I am. I don't give a crap about this city and am a yuppie blogger who feels that he's too good for all of this. I'm sorry to San Francisco and this community for the harm I caused and I'm moving to a place filled with other yuppies so we can make fun of this disgusting neigbhorhood known as the Tenderloin. Glide, good luck with everything cause I'm not ever going to donate to your cause cause I don't care and I'm embarrassed to have ever lived here.

Now that I have that out of the way, feel free to discuss things below in the chat room. You won't see much of me anymore as I need to rethink my way of life after making so many enemies. AdamsBlock will continue but I won't be a part of it in any way, shape or form. It's someone else's baby and you can hate on that person now. I want to send a huge thanks to 12oz Prophet for helping me realize how much of a douche I am.


By the way, I went to Migros and Ms. R.Hxxxxx served me at the casher. I am not sure if she was talking alot with some customers while scaning my items for some confusion with the last post. When I saw two perps from Aarau, it was C.Hxxxx. No confusion here. The clark name is always printed in the receipt. If perps were planning to make me doubt my perception, they had no luck about that. At the intersection near Migros, I saw a police car (AG387019) making right turn. There was a bike with no lock left on my way and a woman chewing gum and making a baloon with it just passed me near the bike. Not much anchoring for today, though.

0 comments: