25 December, 2008

What do you do on Christmas?

What do you do on Christmas? I took the day to think about my life and the life of Christians in the past. Friedrich Nietzsche once wrote "The word "Christianity" is already a misunderstanding - in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross." Everyone has opinion and different expression on Christianity. Theoretically, we cannot ask Jesus if we are following the right path that he wants his followers to walk. Jesus died long time ago. But we have a clue of how to be Christian from his way of life. To be a Christian means to mimic the life of Jesus. He said that the importance of 10 Commandments. Jesus gave parables to understand the philosophy behind his teaching. The saints' understanding of Christianity also helps to understand the religion. What they did right and praised were recorded. Christians in later generations can take them as the examples.

I took the day to create "Schweizerishes Stasi 2.0 Opfer" blog to separate German writings in one place. I posted the information how perps used Christian icons to harass me. If you are interested but cannot read German, please use Google Translator. That makes you easy to read any writings in non-English language.

Since I am in Winter break, I will type some pages up for my researches and sort the blog postings on this blog to be researchable from the Label.

0 comments: