16 September, 2009

Das Kanzler-Duell - Ein Spiel für das Bundestagswahl

I found this online game quite difficult if you do not know the German politics and the politicians. I hope the UNION would win without problem.

http://event.faz.net/kduell/index.php?quizid=92390482

I've been studying Croatian way of praying. I never thought my Italian study while I was in Switzerland helps me to understand another language like Croatian. I'm in one of the famous place of the Virgin Mary now. In last couple of days, I had enough time to think about how to keep one's own faith. The place is quite famous, but I never thought I would get enough messages through what she had told to the locals in the past. And I got enough time to rethink the way how I should pray or read the Bible. We can do it as a daily routine work if we want. But it does not make you to be faithful. And I thought learning the way how Catholics believe is only from participating the Mass and ceremonies. I could learn things of what the VM told to do, but her teachings can make more meaning if I am able to learn from how others think and act.

I might be able to pray rosary in another languages than Latin after leaving this place. Croatian is quite difficult but the repetition makes me to remember the prayers easily.

0 comments: