12 September, 2009

Hostel Best owner mentions about "abnormal" when I talked about lawyer

Here is another experience I had about someone mentioning about abnormal when I spoke of contacting a lawyer. It happened at Hostel Best in Split, Croatia. I have the entire conversation and that one is much funnier than what she says in this short video. I visited the hostel about the time of check-in at 11am, but the room was not cleaned yet. So, I went back around 2pm and was able to decide my bed. After that the woman asked me to move to another room because 7 guys in another room wanted to use the room where I was in by themselves. I was asked either change the room or leave the hostel. I already paid the deposit more than few days ago. Then the womans started shouting "go out" without returning my payment and the deposit. So, I started to film the conversation as I feared they might just kick me out from the hostel and taking my money.

You can hear her start shouting "are you normal?" after I mention about talking with a lawyer. You know, there are more people in the world start claiming about mental problem just like the professors, police officers, and psychiatrists at SJSU. I guess comparing her with Dr. English-Lueck's claim of me as suicidal seems to show some similarity of their mentality. People talking about a lawyer would be considered as mental problem in Croatia.. I thought that was a Communist practice that Dr. English-Lueck knows and exercises from Chinese culture which she is specialized in.

0 comments: