27 September, 2009

The sunshine above the cross


This Friday, I climbed up the Cross Mountain at Medjugorje. It was the day the last visionary alive get the message from the Virgin Mary. I am quite skeptic about things like hearing voices because of my experience of V2K and the research going on by DOD, and especially DARPA. But I found out my pictures quite amazing. The sunshine on the last station of the Cross looks like some kind of symbolical image. It reminded me the time I saw Jesus in the sun ray in November 2006. And another picture of the cross on top of the mountain got nice clouds in background. I just share them with others who might be inspired with these religious pictures.

I am skeptical and do not mindlessly believe things people would say without crucial evidences. I mean, I would rather take the stance of St. Thomas who did not believe other apostles talked about seeing Jesus and demanded to put his finger into his wounds and see his master in his own eyes. Unless I can get crucial facts, I would prefer to keep everything as hypothesis.

But it was the day the Virgin Mary gave the visionary the latest message, I think people should take their inspiration more than just imagination. So, I prefer to take my picture as inspirational than just a piece of art. Creativity and imagination are the source of human growth. Because of my physical exercise on the day of fasting, I think I improved myself more spiritually. (yet I know that I have more things I need to improve in my character.)

Let's hope the Queen of Peace helps humankind to stay away from committing more sins to each other. No more wars from the US invasions, and the peace in the Middle East and other countries with conflicts...

0 comments: