01 October, 2009

These days - Japanese speaking people around me

These days, I have met some people speaking Japanese. One of them is an English who taught Japanese in Nagano in Japan. Then a Japanese woman and I shared a room. From yesterday, the large room I stayed was occupied with people - probably Japanese. And I share a room with a Japanese woman from yesterday. From what I hear, these Japanese staying the place I stay are students because they are talking about lectures and such. It seems 2 Japanese men and 2 Japanese women at least.

I don't know why so many Japanese traveling around in this period of the year. My guess is that they might be asked to travel to somewhere they stay and to work on the surveillance for the short period of time. If they are on business, they would stay in better place than for the backpackers. Today is Thursday and if they are either workers or students, they would have problem staying away from school or workplace. Perhaps they might be pretending students and chatting about something useless and meaning less - like some stupid jokes and someone did what - like nothing creative.

Last 2 days, 2 French women stayed in where I live, and today they came to the church I was visiting and sat on the bench near me and kept talking during the lunch time. The church is over 20km away from the place I stay.

0 comments: