20 October, 2009

Things going so fast these days

There are times people need to just work on something to improve their own skills. While doing so, I found how much I lacks and I do not know. When I am in "study" mode, I often forget things that is not much important.

People make priority on what they do, now I figured out what I needed to do and must do. Say, studying another language is quite boring and takes long time to be fluent. The easiest way is memorize the sentences by heart and use it for the minimum communication. At least, I tried to do it... Which is better to communicate with the Virgin Mary? I tried to pray for her in Croatian for awhile. I don't really know what I can do anything else to show my faith. Praying more rosary, or something different would be better? What I know is what I do not know. Life only gives me questions and more things to learn to find the answers.

3 comments:

galtzo said...

Why haven't you had a doctor remove the implant behind your ear? I was just watching a video on Youtube called "UFO's The Complete Truth" and it talks about many people who have implants behind their ears. Some have had them removed and studied.

tyler said...

Hi. Long time no talk. how was your life there? I still have same suffering from microwave or mind control. but it seems to be getting smaller now. It took more than ten years untill getting smaller a little bit in my case. I have tried to take dorpamine control and have some sleeping pills from my doctor. In my head any implants has been detected, so my doctor said that thee implants should be not metal or something like plastic or ceramic. Here in japan there are no job for a lot of people. after changing main politic party, we just expect our life goes better. Anyway, talk to you later sometimes and take care.

Unknown said...

Miyoko:
Becareful with dentists. All gangstalking TIs have problems with them. They will be ordered to do a dirty job on your mouth, and be sure they will do it.