14 August, 2010

Agressive secuirty as a part of store attitude

I watched this video today and wondered why the security guards are so aggressive. They seem to be good candidates for the American food ball or rugby teams. It happened in a shopping mall. Each customer will eventually leave from the entrance doors. The shopping malls often have surveillance cameras installed to monitor the customers. What is the point of tackling down a customer when the one just missed to hear the store alarm?

In my experience as a TI, I have heard alarms quite often at stores. When I shopped at a store near Hotel San Carlos, I found out the alarm kept beeping when I tried to leave the store with my groceries. I think it happened at Walgreens in Namaste Plaza in Belmot, CA. I stopped at the door and tried to check if a clerk came to check my grocery, but none came. I tried to ask the clerk about the alarm, the clerk at the casher said to me that it was broken. When I returned to my car, the driver's seat door was open. It was like my car was just vulnerable for any kind of theft. My car had the remote lock and I have never forget to close my car door when I go out. It was the first and last time I saw my car door opened when I was shopping in a store.

Alarm has been used for sensitization in gang stalking, so if I see a man tackled down and got caught in front of me at a store, I would think as a skit done by the security perps and their friend. Indeed, I saw a crazy Turkish man with long hair tackling to the glass entrance door at Vallorbe, the refugee center near Geneva, Switzerland. In that center, no one was allowed to go out without permission. While I was waiting, he ran up from the hallway screaming and tackled to the door. Few guards were following after him and caught him after his hitting the door. The man started screaming about Americans raping him and such in a jail in Turkey. I heard them clear because he was speaking in English. After that, I found out all of them including the man started talking in French. And later, I met some black women asking to have some sexual activity which I denied. All of them were around 18 years old and speak French. Next day, a man called Chimzee from Nigeria started talking with me about his sexual problem. I don't know if that was the plots for the gang stalkers to claim me as sexually active or not. These people asking me about sex were all blacks and speaking French. That building had table tennis equipment in the basement and a small football court in the outside area.

Does anyone know which store this security assault happened? Maybe the local people with disabilities can engage in boycotting the store for protesting. Some people talking with phone on headphone and listing iPods could become another victims from the same store in future. And actually, I think the store don't need a tight security if their guards can communicate well with the securities at the entrances.

By the way, I know a famous problem about the food court in Vally Fair Shopping Mall? I heard about the problem of frequent thefts of drinks and breads at one store. After you order your food or drink, you wait in another counter to get it. When they are crowded, someone else would snatch your meal. I thought that one really needs better security option. Bad security policy can affect the customer opinions.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs was yet another genocide done by freemasonry. Angloamerican freemasonry is intertwined with the military in US and UK. Also Chernobil radioactive disaster was concocted by anglo american freemasonry. This system of corruption and obedience has nobody on command. It is just autoperpetuated by a big historic inertia

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda