16 August, 2010

Good Sumaritan or the game of undercover officers

These days, it is hard to help others without thinking the situation as the plot for making up the crimes by the undercover officers and the police officers who are simpleton and too lazy to work on their jobs. In UK last year, a young man who found a cell phone and brought it to police on his 18th birthday ended up being claimed as the thief and stayed his day in the jail. From my experience of living with gang stalkers who are communicating with Canton police officers in Switzerland, I learned that these stalkers are the professional liers to make up stories against their victim so that the one remains suspicious and undesirable in the society. When I brought he stalking and other damages to the police, they tried to ignore my claim. If you try to help someone in the opposite sex, he might claim you as the prostitute seducing him if he is a perpetrator. If you don't believe this, check out my video of how Somali refugee, Abkur Dalow Abshir, stalked me and tried to give me alcohol and asked to have sex. That happened in the old Aarau train station. Police officers cannot do anything to what they do as if they are invincible from the law enforcement.

Today, I saw a tourist couple who were walking in a hallway of a building. When they saw me, they asked me if I know where they can use the Internet. First, I thought I just give them a location near the train station which is easy to find but far from the building. Then I tried to leave the place. But when I went out from the building and saw them still stood in the street, I somehow had the feeling of remote hypnosis - this is much clear as the same V2K perp was doing but I was vulnerable to have my own thought of being careful with the strangers who are often the perps trying to do some skits. It was like I got the sensation of trying to help someone sometimes. How do I recognize that was the hypnosis? It was in Japanese and was done by the known perp's voice. Now I learned more about the V2K perps better and I am capable of recognizing which one speaking - they seem to have 8 to 12 hour shifts. Anyway, I asked them if they are looking for a hotspot and they said that's fine. So, I helped them to get to an Internet Café on the same street to the North. Actually, I was heading to the nearby restaurant to grab my lunch, so I felt no reason to be too defensive. On the way, I asked them how long are they planning to stay in the area and they said they would stay for 1 week. And they asked me the same in return. When we reached near the café, the man speaked me something in the local language. I don't really know the slung and I could not understand that one, so I pretend to ignore what he said. I don't really know about the 2 sentences he made when we reached near the café. If they are the perpetrators and trying to make up a story for some claims against me, that would be how that happened.

Ever since I met John and Phosphone "Lynn" Edwards in Mountain View, CA, and the gang stalkers in Switzerland, I became careful about the people making up false claims on others.

Since now I live in several area, I learned new information to give me more depths to my understanding on gang stalking phenomenon. For example, I learned the foreign perps might be the people studying or working in the area and pretending to be tourists and such to communicate with the victim in hotels. They just show up again as if they do not care about the situation like they just repeatedly visiting the same hotel in short period of time like few weeks. And these people often are studying the local languages or engaged in the study of the culture or the religion in the country. Such attitude proves that they are somewhat more than merely tourists. For example, I met Spanish and German woman who were studying Arabic in this country, and a Japanese guy who speaks Serbian in Serbia. The local translators might be helping the covert operation as they are capable of speaking the native language of the victim. Another matter is that the reason why the perps in the new area use the same tactics would be because that is the stereotyped strategy against the TI. They might learn it in the name of the local crime prevention.

For next few postings would be about Japan. It's from my own experience with my family, and I hope that might help Japanese victims. I did not know my Japanese posting were quite popular in the search result, so I am planning to write in Japanese. It would eventually added to my home page.

0 comments: