17 March, 2011

Draft on the gang stalking experience inside of the church boundery

It seems the perpetrators spending so much effort to keep me away from the subject of writing the draft about the gang stalking experience inside of churches. When I decide to write the draft, I suddenly found myself to feel the need of doing something else. Like my priority is switched to another thing. It could be one of the EH that makes the person to stay away from the particular things which is not favorable for them. Also, I experience the sudden coughing from the stiffness in my throat and other symptoms on my body.

However, I was capable to finish the Introduction and some index part of the book. I don't know how I leave it as the result. My first interest was to share my experience of how the living in a sanctuary still get problem from the gang stalking - because the perps will live with the TI in the guest house. For example, a man stayed next to my room engaged in the conversation with gaslighting; he left his room door open at whole night; and he never visited the chapel for the mass even on Sunday. Another elderly guest was asking him like "how is your room mate?" I don't know what was going on but he did not have a room mate, and it seemed obviously for the set up of gaslighting or making the false witness of creating gossips. There were more to go for the sensitization with books and some things that were coincidentally there. I'm talking from the true experience. However, if I write down as not-declared-as-non-fiction, then it should be a very interesting story to tell.

For the experience of gang stalking, I can add my experience happened at the Gemaindehaus in Aarau Catholic church. The perps there were non-Catholics but protestant volunteers. Also, some of the refugees from different countries.

In either case, I have the evidences like pictures to back up my story. So, I don't have problem on my side as a victim of gaslighting. These people caliming me as having delusion cannot share any information as fact except for false witnesses.

I know these perps want to kick me out from the church. That is very reasonably for the prime gang stalking goal - Nullify. If I'm not the real victim, then I don't have so many experience on the psychological harassment anywhere I visit. And my story shares the real harassments still going on inside of the church in these days. It's not like the time of segregation in the South to separate people to be black or white brothers and sisters pretending to believe that they have different heavens. What I write is the information on how the people are harassed inside of the church. What we need is to avoid such things, if we want a real peace for everyone.

0 comments: