13 July, 2018

Organized Stalkers Around Me - July 11th, 2018

OSAM from July 11th, 2018. It was the day I traveled to Zagreb from Budapest. So many Koreans traveled in the same bus. An Indian couple left at the border and they took a taxi. A Japanese couple got a Schengen Visa problem but they were able to pass to Croatia.
At night, I met a couple asking me to drink beer during the England-Croatia match. He bought so may beers and gave me some. Later, he came back with a large black jacket. An Asian man came and he got a free beer drinking up in one gulp. The beer offering man was always shouting like "I don't give a fuck" all the time. Was it the typical Muslim claims on the women?

There were two German cars parked outside of my apartment. Enough Germans around at the check-in time.


0 comments: