13 October, 2008

Cyberbully - thegirl44


I am not sure why perps just love to comment on my videos in a short time and add something extra for misleading or trying to claim the perps are doing right. I did not even see or know someone who worked


In my opinion, I feel sorry for the department she is supevising.. I am not explain where but it was posted on her YouTube page. I wonder if she knows the possibility of job opportunity is related on their Internet activities. I guess she is quite good for gaslighting like trying to accuse others for what seemed to be critical. However, her accusation is always the ones that perps share. First of all, if she is not involved in "cause stalking," why did she have to brame me of filming people? It is not her business for accusation and she does not have to watch several videos and write comments for each one she watched. This is what I suspected her as a cyberbully. Cyberbullies are share the same traits; try to show their power to others and that is their desire to show how special than others. I think that is a typical for a management level perps giving too much pressure on the employees. I have seen similar one in SJSU. She was staying with others in my apartment to find fault of me and being proud of how she and others are doing good.

My argument for their typical responses are:

1. The residents of Casa Torfeld I might had the same status as mine, but they were treated differently. The ex-manager Thomas Kuntz and police officers often talked with them. They tried to harass me by making false claims like stealing something while they tried to do so. I observed other funny incidents like Mr. Kuntz talking about the Afghanistan man if he would be transfered to Honolulu. The people who had problem with their skits were able to be transfered to somewhere.

2. The residents showed up to where I was. It happened in Aarau train station, Aarau Kanton library, and the free German lesson in Aarau. I filmed their activities before I started to film them every day. While I had a reason to be their like using the Internet, these residents just hanged around or harassed me. In Kanton library, Tibetan and Afghanistan ex-residents in the lobby. Also, the room I stayed for studying had full of stalkers. Some occassions, the room was full and there were only few seats available. At that point, I saw the man sat next to me had the same PC cover. That is what I got as evidences. Coincidence? Not likely.

3. First of all, Swiss federal law protect freedom of speach and freedom of media just like the US law. What I corrected was is the gang stalking activities in where I lived and the public buildings (Caritas building might be an exception but it was incide of Catholic church property and the Eritreans were using the Our Lady of Guadalupe picture for harassment - the man who had the picture did not even know why he had the picture). Equality and human rights are also protected by the law. Coercive persuasion through stalking is a criminal activity recognized since 2003. If these residents had the same status as I am, then I could say that they have no rights to stalk or harass me. What I collected is the evidence of these "bad refugees" behaving wild in the public area and where they lived. Aarau train station had surveillance cameras, so it is able to show how these residents showed up if they want to bring the case to law suit against me to protect their stalking activity as their right. Also, Aarau kanton library should had security cameras to show how frequently the ex-residents showed up after I started visiting there. Moreover, this is like one vs. the entire refugee group. Too much psychological abuse is enough to prove the one for the violation of equality and human rights. I wonder if the bullies can sue their target to justify their abuses or not in Switzerland. Someone vandalized my room before and the residents got wild after that. No room key for me whose room got vandalized while other residents had keys. Enough evidences, huh? That is why I needed to film the funny things going on at Casa Torfeld I in Buchs AG.

4. TIs are not the ones doing stalking. They are the individuals who are "boxed" by the same stalker group. How many people have been kidnapped by North Korea in the past? Or how many cults are acting like kidnapping their possible recruits? I understand that it is hard to prove the stalking activity of unspecific people. However, their group share the same traints like contacting with others with some little gestures like what gangs do. David Lawson writes a book about "cause stalking" to explain their activities. There are many websites and forums discussing about gang stalking activities on the web, and this can prove the phenomenon.


I have seen Ford sold the office to SAAB after I found one of the perp's car parked outside.I think I covered pretty much of her claims. I hope other TIs may find this posting helpful to negotiate with the cyberbullies. I wonder if thegirl44 get problem like the popular research talks about how companies are considering their employee's public relationship.

The WP article cites a vault.com survey in which 82 percent of employers responded that negative information from an online profile would affect their decision to hire an applicant. Presumably a similar but likely small number would also consider negative online information in a decision to continue the employment of a current employee.

http://ohioemploymentlaw.blogspot.com/2007/11/can-employers-base-employment-decisions.html


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

While I appreciate your concern for my current and or future employment, Miyoko, the fact that I am self employed and have owned my own company for many years really makes this a non issue. Not that it ever was an issue, no employer would even consider the claims of someone such as yourself to be in any way a valid measure of whether or not ANYONE was a worthwhile employee.
While we're conversing: I took the liberty of informing your local police in your place of residence (You should really be more careful about the type of personal information that you make available online.)about your blog, youtube and other online activities. As it turns out they have had many complaints about your illegal activities of filming individuals and making unfounded claims against residents that you, yourself, have harassed. The officer that is in charge of your case was more than happy to add my complaint of libel and slander against you to the file upon contacting me.
It's unfortunate that you can't see help and simple advice for what it is, Miyoko. It's sad that your way of thinking twists even the most benign of activities into something sinister. I was very relieved to learn that the police are aware of your activities and are as concerned as I was, upon watching your videos, for your well being. As it stands, the officer said that there is nothing that they can do to help you as you are no longer in the area.
I had never thought that I would find myself in this sort of situation, Miyoko. Unfortunately, you left me no choice. I will not have my good name, many people are aware that the online entity "thegirl44" is mine, slandered by a mentally unstable individual. Although, anyone with half a brain and the ability to think critically can see that this situation is entirely of your own making and in no way a factual event.
I would suggest that you remove my screen name and the link to my page from your blog, Miyoko. It's in your best interest.
God bless you. I will be henceforth including you in my prayers that you get the help that you need.