15 October, 2008

Too much evidences are left on my organized stalking experience

Since I need to ask to open a panel for Abkur Dalow Abshir's harassment case, and I was checking my evidences. Then I realized that they left too much evidences of discriminatioin. The below is the list I made.

  1. Police officers were contacting residents around Nov 2007. They stop visting Casa Torfeld I after I started filiming.
  2. Some refugee residents were stalking me and used NLP anchoring to make me sensitized on certain objects such as knife, rosary, Coke bottle.
  3. Abkar Dalow Abshir has been stalking me since I moved into Casa Torfeld I in April 2007. In November 2007, I asked him not to stalk me while filming. He just said shut up and switched the subject and started claiming me drinking in the train station. Actually, he was the one drinking beer there while he sat near me with his friends.
  4. Residents have been harassing me; making false accusation of the toilet damage and stealing. What I got in my film is that Mara Alpha tried to steal my meal and encouraged others to perticipate, then he and other residents started claiming me of stealing food from the fridge. At that point, they did not even explain what food was missing, so it is clear that how they made up that lie.
  5. The residents had keys to their rooms while I was not allowed to get one even after someone vandalized my room. Abkar Dalow Abshir moved to Casa Torfeld II or the apartment on Gartenweg 19, but he opened my room door and tried to harass me.
  6. Securities did not do anything. The security who showed up on the night of the vandalism said that he would write a report, but it seems he might not do so as they did not do anything after all. They visit Casa Torfeld I, but they do not stay whole night. No room key, no phone to call police in emergency.
  7. Even after the vandalism of my room and the assault I filed to Kantonspolizei in Aarau, Abkur Dalow Abshir continued harassment and stalked me to Aarau train station and one time tried to hug me and then started hitting me. That happened outside of the train station and I stayed in the hotel for my safety that day.
  8. Kantonspolizei at Aarau did not file the case of Mara Alpha and Abkur Dalow Abshir's assault damaging my PC until I talked with a lawyer for a suggestion for my case. The lawyer said that Kantonspolizei should file the case when I visited there the first time. The police officers had been asking me to bring the manager of Casa Torfeld I first. At that point, no one, including the ex-manager Thomas Kunz, was in the manager's office for several days. This is clear that the police are protecting the residents working on harassment and stalking.
  9. In January, I contacted HEK in Aarau. They gave a free judicial advice on refugees. The lawyer told me that she cannot do about the case of residents' stalking. At that point, the lawyer wrote down my story about how I was sent to mental hospital on her notepad. I got evidence for this one as I knew HEK is infilterated by the perps.
  10. I visited bar assosiation in Aarau, but they did not help me to find a lawyer for my case.
  11. When Mara Alpha had been hitting the screen of my room window and it got damaged, the ex-manager Thomas Kunz did not do anything about the damage nor Kantonspolizei did not do anthying about it. This proves how Mara Alpha was protected by the local law enforcement and social aid.
  12. Residents often wear logos with specific names of American city names or NYPD tag. I asked for protection from "the United States" and "Japan," and such incidents can prove how I was under the threat even in the refugee residence. It seems I have a right to share who were participate in the harassment and stalking to prove my danger against the Bush Administration personels like Dick Cheney. What the Swiss law says about helping the countries to make a refugee threaten? Isn't it prohibited people get hired to harass the refugees for the benefit of the coutry which is the threat to the refugee??? Say, that is one stupidiest thing the FBI and others created about COINTELPRO and other covert operation. They teach one thing clear and the way is straight forward. But that operation does not consider the frame of reference the operation takes. I guess that is why the FBI failed to catch a suspect in the middle east at early morning. The white officers wearing white robes and standing outside of the hotel to wait the suspect is asleep. In that culture, people wake up early like 4 or 5 am, and the locals felt suspicious about the white males in their costume hanging around and started questioning them.. Because of the noise outside, the suspect escaped. I am not sure if that guy was a peace activist or something that with no "terrorist" relationship that the FBI clames. But, my evidences are much likely to be the one happened to the FBI. Local police did too much to help the US egency and left too much evidences. Is police activities in Switzerland include helping the countries to send their refugees back with mental problem caused by massive psychologicial operation???

If the gang stalking victims are considered to be out from the judicial system help, I got evidence here. Kantonspolizei, Hek, Caritas, Casa Torfeld I and II residents, Aarau Kanton Bibliothek, Aarau Stadt Bibliothek, Aarau Bahnhof, the local community of Buchs AG are engaged in and supporting organized stalking. I guess it is a time to speak up the fact of everyone engaged in the organized crime.

By the way, I am on my way for planning to make a protection from these extra-legal pressure on my refugee status. I got renew my permit next month, and I need to do something to make sure everything is exposed enough to keep my own security. Für deutsche Leser, wette ich, dass Sie genießen würden, was ich dabei bin zu tun!

0 comments: