17 October, 2008

The evidence of how perps will get benefit from their network.



The below is the scanned receipt of my car renting at Hertz rental car at San Francisco air port. The second trip to the United States was a friendly one as the half of the perps seemed to agree to make me to be the insider. The perps were planning to make me to work for Japanese Self Defense Force. At Hertz, I was thinking to rent a collora class car for the moving. The female clark got a phone call while I was choosing the car. Then the clerk told me that all the collora class was out they could give me a free upgrade to SUV instead. Actually, it was parked at "gold member" section and was just washed for the use. The window and the body was a bit wet. I checked the receipt and found that it comes Class C for Equinox 2 weel drive. If you check "class C" on the web, it is the size for intermediate cars like collora. If this evidence is collect, then it tells how Hertz was able to switch the cars without getting extra fee for the rental.

Here is the page explaining about Hertz car class list.
Imagine how many perps out there are using their company's properties and products for organized stalking purpose and harassment. I guess that is what people need to stop to prevent the further economic corruption. In my research, I found out that the foreign and domestic intelligence are causing companies to go to bankrepcy. Why? The companies got business intelligence and they are using the faculty for their own "double agent" operations.

0 comments: