18 May, 2009

FBI and bounties on activists - Assata Shakur's Case

I don't know why I lived in the refugee residence with McDonalds posters decorated my room wall in Buchs AG. Or, the Romanians with "FBI" logo T-shirts in Chiasso collection center. The ones harassing me while I lived in the refugee residence wore American logo clothes. An Eritrean man mentioned about FBI when I was using the Internet outside of the post office in Aarau.

If it is about FBI and supossed-to-be-dead-COINTELPRO I have been suffering from, I guess I should share the information about who engaged in the organized stalking for my safety sake. The Japanese consulate and Mr. Sasaki in San Farancisco said that the stalkers would be plain cloth officers. They also told me that a CSU gets half funding from the federal and the FBI would work to cover its scandal.

I'm on exile for 2+ years, and do not know how my future would be. I do engage in productive things such as trying to get degree, finish writing books, studying German, C#, etc. A whistleblower from SJSU ending up like this. When I searched the web about people running out from the USA - like the deserters of the Iraq War to the past brave COINTELPRO victims.

I knew about Assata Shakur when I read an article before. This time, I found a website about her. It sounds nice someone living in Cuba still have support from the Black Activists.

It turns out that FBI and New Jersey police officials revealed the million-dollar bounty on May 2 of this year, the thirty-second anniversary of the New Jersey Turnpike shootout in which State Trooper Werner Foerster and Black Panther Zayd Shakur were killed. Sundiata Acoli and Assata Shakur were arrested for the murders. Assata was severely wounded,
shot while her hands were up. She has always insisted—and expert defense testimony from the trial bears it out—that she did not kill anyone. But in separate trials, Sundiata and Assata were convicted of murdering Werner Foerster. In 1979, while incarcerated for life in the Clinton Correctional Facility for Women in New Jersey, Assata escaped. As the FBI circulated the wanted poster that called for her arrest, all over the New York–New Jersey area her supporters hung posters proclaiming “Assata Shakur is welcome here.” Cuba gave her political asylum several years later on the grounds that she had been subjected to political persecution and had never received a fair trial.

Apparently the million-dollar bounty has already been covertly offered by police to a relative of Assata’s for assistance in kidnapping her from Cuba. This bounty evokes the memory of those vicious slave catchers who were paid to capture and torment our runaway slave ancestors and return them dead or alive. This extraordinary bounty on the head of a Black woman inevitably brings to mind Harriet Tubman, that Underground
Railroad “conductor” whose ability to organize escapes earned a $12,000 price on her head from the state of Maryland. Outraged slave owners added $40,000.

(http://www.assatashakur.org/cleaver_k.htm)

The police offers rewards for kidnapping a refugee fron Cuba. The Cuban government thinks Ms. Shakur would not get fair trial in the US and granted the asylum status. I think that is something to think about the judicial system in the US. Do you know what the grand father of the United States thought about the real justice? Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"It [is] more a duty [of the Attorney General] to save an innocent than to convict a guilty man."

(http://etext.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/jeff1275.htm)

The COINTELPRO is a strategy to make the targets guilty from the beginning. I think I wrote before that Thomas Jefferson was .. and still the best politican did most contoribution to the US. If the US wants to stop corruption, Americans should think about what they desearted. A German was kidnapped by 13 CIA agents. How about a Japanese? I am a Christian and never had any intention to get involved in terrorism or even the ones playing around to hunt down the terrorists. In my case, I was falsely accused to be "Suicidal" at San Jose State University. From there, I automatically got "mental health" records to be suicidal and danger to others. Isn't it a type of "terrorist branding?" By having such a mental health records, people can think me as a possible candidates for "suicidal bombers" or something. The people around me can make up stories to claim me mentally ill to drop my credibilities. And that was probably the reason I was sent to the mental hospital after I discussed with Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen about bringing the evidence to a lawsuit. I was already kidnapped by the SJSU police officers in a strane claims by them and Dr. English-Lueck.

Does anyone know how much bounty I got on my head? From their plan, I suppose to get mental problem, so anything about the CIA or the scandal of anthroplogists would be thought as hoax. And I think that was the reason who residents, social workers, and police officers acted at Casa Torfeld I in Buchs AG. Viele Psychologen Kuba hat, und bietet es freie Ausbildung an. Um Schwächeren zu helfen konnte I eine Ärztin werden. Wenn die Schweiz verlassen muss ich, würde Kuba eine Wahl sein. Es hat Katholische Bevölkerung auch, und ist das gut. Alles meiner Zukunft ist bis zur Jungfrau Maria...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:

I am a European psywarfare target individual.

U.S.A. pull unorthodox political subversion groups out of Europe!!

Regards,

Leopoldo

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
For some reason you are not interested in contacting me. Anyway, in case you are not a fake, I will send you a few more comments that may be useful for you.

As I told you before, your might have been set up as a target due to your religious involvent. Did you join any religious activities in San Jose State Univ and later dropped out??

Other possibilities:
Were you a bit outspoken during your studies in this univertity?? I mean about whatever subject.

You know here in Europe this CIA/Nato's secret armies have a branch for domestic control activities. They hire tens of thousands of snitches for this tasks. Anyone can end up being a target.
Are you pro-peace oriented?
Are you left leaning?
Are you non religious?
Do people at your Universtity know any of this?
Have you complaint about the System?
Then you have some chance of becaming a target. You dont have to be an activist at all, no even be an extremist or belong to any organisation.

In Europe, USA is only worried in preventing Comunism. Because they believe in the "Domino Theory" whereby if a given country slides into a procuminst or leftist government, all the other countries in the region will also end up being comunists. Thats the reason for CIA anti-comunists prevention/inmunisation activities in European countries. They blacklist thousands of citizens who may show probability of symphathising with left oriented life styles.
Should Europe end up being comunist, they believe most likely USA will also end up being comunist. Of course this is unacceptable for the corporations. Thats why most of the CIA domestic control operations in European countries are also financed by corporations.

Leopoldo

JB said...

I don't see my religion is related with the perps' activity. The perps like John Edwards of Mountain View, CA residents showed up in the church I attended. I saw people suddenly surrounding me in several churches. It is just the same as that happens in stores or other places.

If you are a TI, then why do you just giving me suggestions? Have you ever thought to explain your experience as a TI to others? I just suspected your writing is just asking questions and sharing something not related with my posting. If you think about the fear of the communism, then that issue would be much related with the new global currency - Yuen, than what the countries fear. A communist country's currency might be promoted to be the global currency. That would do much more to the companies and governments. I am not a communist. My political aspect is Christian Democratic, and I support Sen. Ron Paul.

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
Sorry if I am not making myself understand correctly. As a long time TI, I am interested in sharing all possible comments with you. I was only trying to find an explanation to why you were set up as a TI.
I have explained my case in internet, I have called many journalist trying to denounce my harassing. But the Stay-Behind phenomene is the best kept secret. The corporate media will never publish our case.

In my last post I was only trying to go back to the historical origins of NSA/CIA driven gangstalking.
In 1947 the Truman Doctrine stablished the right for the USA to intervene domestically in any country which people's freedom was endangered. In the context of those Cold War years, this only meant preventing the spread of communism.
The USA foreign affairs policy has since then been based on this principle. Its the principle of limited trust on other country's capabilities to prevent communism and the loss of freedom.
The Truman Doctrine is really an autojustification argument to intervene in any country's socio-political domestic agenda, including the European democratic countries.
The Domino Theory is also a substantial argument to justify the Truman Doctrine, that has been driving the US foreign affairs agenda since the end of II World War. Any small political change in the domestic agenda of a given country may spread huge regional unexpected political changes in vicinity countries.
Based on this arguments, the US has stablished Stay-Behind secret armies in many countries, including Swiss, were it is called the P26. The civil branch of this armies apply gangstalking, not only to left oriented citizens, also to many others deemed for whatever silly excuse a suitable target.

I hope my thoughts about gangstalking dont annoy you too much. I only want to keep in touch with you and have a productive dialog

regards,

Leopoldo