24 December, 2009

Merry Xmas!

I'm in the country quite near to Israel. Because the atmosphere is Islamic, there is only few shops with Xmas decoration. That is very different from what happens in the European cities. If it is in Europe, you buy sweets, drink hot wine, enjoy window-shopping.

I get nothing much here to spend besides buying pretty good meal for personal celebration of Xmas. The churches seem to have some big celebrations.

To look back what happened this year, everything went so well. I had to leave Switzerland, but I somehow found a way to follow. My pendant was fixed by a rosary maker lives in the house next to my Pansion in Medjugorge. Then I found a church to attend where they welcomed Japanese before and no problem with my case. I wonder how much was done in the will of God and how much was of the help with the Blessed Virgin Mary or other saints I prayed like St. Francis or St. Anthony. I leave this question to be solved for the future. I hope people have peace in their heart and at their home on Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miyoko:
Merry christmas.
I wish you a good 2010.
Finally I am thinking of going to Asia, probably China. Its a non NATO country, I don't think the Pentagon has so much influence there to harass people so easely. We'll se what happens. The best for a TI is to do what you are doing, try several countries and select the least worst of all. I have also in mind Brasil as a second option.
This year I have learned a lot about gang stalking and new world order. This is too big of a system. Nothing is going to change for many years, so as a TI I think the only reasonable attitude is to look for a country where I can make my life as normal as possible in the future
happy christmass
Leopoldo