08 December, 2009

My experience in Arabic speaking country

If you are my friend in Monika's social network, you might know where I am now. For others reading this blog, you can imagine I am in one of the Arabic speaking country somewhere. I moved to here last week and every day was a challenge for me. No supermarket, Arabic signs on streets, Arabic price tags, etc.. What I figured out is that hajab actually helps me to avoid store owners on streets trying to sell stuffs by inviting me into their stores. And I get the regular price - no tourist ones. I don't know people think me as Muslim woman or not by my hajab, but it seems a good idea to wear one as a type of coupon ticket or something to get fair price in stores. I think people don't really see it like that way though.

The people around me are polite and respectful. The police on streets sometimes help me cross the streets when they recognize me as an Asian foreigner.

The gang stalking perps might have some problem continuing their regular activities. It is quite hard for the people on streets to wear English or Japanese logo clothes. I saw San Jose State (DAD) University logo new navy sweater the Arab man wearing on the second day I moved to here. But these logo anchoring and others skits are quite hard for them. The local folks are too poor to buy Western style clothes, so what I mostly see is plain ones made in China or somewhere with no logo or even hand-made. I might be surronded by perps as that is normal tactics of them, but I am too busy for my school work and the new language.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miyoko:
One thing I have been subjected as gangstalking target is poisoning. What Mi6 and CIA do (or any other of their European puppet secret services, Italian SISMI, Spanish CNI, French Reinsegnements Generaux, etc) is to talk with the owner of the coffe shop where the target takes the morning cup of coffe and introduce some poison in the coffee.
What they have used in my case is something that makes my face skin appear full of scabs. I have been subject of this in Spain and Portugal. Apparently the skin reacts to this toxic substance by developing scabs in order to clean the toxicity. The waiter of the coffe shop is lured into this crime easily by the CIA/Mi6/CNI.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda