31 December, 2009

Happy New Year!

Time goes so fast during the end of the year. I hope things will go smooth and peaceful in next year as well. I had a lot of travel this year, but I found a way to stay in one place for studying till my graduation from the university. Indeed, if you want something, you work hard to achieve it. I wanted to stay somewhere to live while attending the university and such, and I found a way to solve it. And before that happened, I was able to have the dentition and the dentist is a Christian who has the Virgin Mary pictures in his work place. It was quite impressive I was able to see the VM pictures on 3 walls while I had my teeth done. And now I can attend the local church every Sunday.

Things changed a lot from when I lived in Switzerland. But I think the change was not so bad, as I found some way to follow to improve my life. I wonder how my life would be in next year...

I hope other Targeted Individuals have peaceful new year.

0 comments: