If you have a favorite political party, you would be categorized as so with negative information connected to the party. If you are part of a religious group, you would be categorized as the potential extremist even your religion does not allow violence nor aggression toward others. If you engage in Zeitgeist movement, the profiling would include "Utopian" synthesizer. If you share your social network like Facebook, your information is used for the profiling as well.
The profiling is done by the government agency like FBI only contains negative image of the individual. It won't prove anything as a human nor normal person. What they gather is to find fault of the individual for the future use and finding the potential threat. I think the gang stalkers are making the similar profiling against the victim.
Only the time such profiling will reduce the negative value is the time the agency use the individual for their benefit. During Project Paperclip, the scientists' relationships to Nazis were simply reported as "unknown." The FBI might know someone who lived with the terrorists in San Diego, they did not do anything at all. When the agencies are working together with the criminals, they cannot judge their allies.
There are some cases that the FBI agents are working to persuade the people to act in terrorism. The agents need more terrorism in order to get promoted. They can tell lies or anything to make them believe to engage in the terrorism. Isn't the sound of voluntary work on finding food and shelter familiar with how gang stalkers live together in small rooms near the TI's house? They would just become another group that would be caught when the agent find them useless.
A paid FBI informant testified Tuesday that he prodded a would-be bomber to move forward with a 2009 plot to attack synagogues and shoot down military planes by falsely promising to make him "the happiest man on planet Earth.And if anyone hears "voices" directory to one's brain and suggesting criminal actions, that's the use of "God's Voice Weapon." There is no Allah telling Muslims to kill anyone non-Muslim or specific person to assassinate in the name of religion. And for the Christians, Jesus did not ask one's students to engage in fighting and he told them not to fight. There is no disease that someone need to drink blood or human flesh for the cure (Richard T. Chase case). No dog would tell you to kill someone (Zodiac Killer case ). Earthquakes cannot be prevented by killing some for sacrifices (Herbert Mullin case). I think the persuasion that is used by the informants/perps are only to make the society upset in order to take advantage of the chance for solving a bigger case for the securities and to receive larger budget for their work. Such "voice to skull (v2k)" manipulation of thoughts would be another choice for increasing the crimes, but if the target has a strong sense of ethics, the one do not commit a crime. The problem here is that the target may not know the purpose of such technology. If you don't know about V2K, just google it.
The informant, Shahed Hussain , testified on cross-examination in federal court in Manhattan that he bought food and paid rent for James Cromitie, accused of being the plot's mastermind, weeks before Cromitie and three other men were arrested in an elaborate sting that the defense argues was entrapment.
The government's star witness was grilled about recorded conversations in which he suggested Cromitie would be rewarded with a BMW luxury car and even his own barbershop once the phony mission was completed. The informant admitted that, while posing as a representative of a Pakistani terrorist organization, he also alluded to a potential $250,000 payday.
Two of the Sept. 11 hijackers who lived in San Diego in 2000 rented a room from a man who reportedly worked as an undercover FBI informant, highlighting the lack of cooperation by the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Newsweek magazine reports that Khalid Almihdhar and Nawaf Alhazmi lived with a "tested" undercover "asset" who had been working closely with the FBI office in San Diego.(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/09/attack/main521223.shtml)
The tips for the profiling:
- If you do not work as an informant, what you say on your social network will be used against you.
- If you are a TI and purchase an alcoholic beverage, your profile includes "alcoholic."
- If you are a smoker, your habit would be considered as "heavy smoking."
- If you have several friends in opposite sex but not have any serious relationships but going out for lunch in groups as coworkers and such, you will receive "hyper-sexual" and "prostitute" on your profile.
- If you do not have friends in opposite sex, you would be flamed as "homosexual."
- If you attended a friend's home and they belong to a cult, you would be thought as the cult member.
- If you know someone who used to be a communist or visited communist backed event or a Chinese, you will receive "communist" profile.
- If you expressed to like nationalist propaganda, you would be thought as "dangerous nationalist."
- If you know a foreign language, you are a potential "foreign spy."
- If you are a black or helps black, you would be categorized as "engaged with black militia."
- If you own a Koran or have lived in an Arab country or originated from an Arab country, you would be thought as a "Muslim."
- If you like Zeitgeist Movement nor Venus Project, you would be thought as "Utopian."
- If you are Japanese, you would be claimed as "Korean" or "Chinese."
And if you don't have any social network and live as a hermit, you would be feared as a potential "lonewolf terrorist" like Unabomer. What if he was asked to send parcels by someone else and the contents were replaced inside of the post office and during the delivery where the "our men" can work for their operation, and the poor professor does not know of the bombings because he did not own a TV nor a computer at his home? A perfect insider-job conspiracy like 911, isn't it?