18 March, 2012

American perps these days

After some trouble with Japanese and Chinese perpetrators, now I have been stalked by American and British-accent English speaking perps.

Yesterday, I went out to eat fish&chips for St. Patty's day. When I approached near the restaurant, I found suddenly people with kids showed up. Well, I often take a picture of the restaurant, and it was quite hard to get the picture "without" kids because of sudden children with kids surrounding the restaurant area. It was like some parents wondering around on the street while taking picture of their kids or kids running around on the street. I tried to take a picture after passing these kids. Then there was a kid running out from the restaurant entrance. It's not a restaurant with kids logo or some Toys'r's looking place. It's for the traditional dining-in customers.

Then I thought maybe I should wear a T-shirt with "Warning: A Catholic with frequent children with concerned parents showing up for the gang stalking for the claim of child molester/child abuser" or film a documentary of how these parents with kids settled on the street like 20m distance for the gang stalking skits.

When I went in, there were two guys with a waitress talking in the reception area. I wanted to settle down in a quiet place, so I went to the back of the garden area. But before that, these two guys also made a move and they settled on the garden area. I took the table behind them as the rest seemed to be really back like the edge of buildings and was really a corner. The waitress was spontaneously talking with them. It's a typical gang stalking skit like they know the stuffs for asking favors and claiming the target for any suspicion to make them work for them. These guys are speaking in American English and they seemed to be only drinking Coke. They had another large coke later. The waitress showed up and she was talking with them whenever she has time during her job on the backside. Here is the pictures of them. They showed up for drinking 2 large cups of Cokes and saying they don't have money to order a food. Do you see people like this in an Irish Pub? I wanted to see what's going on in St. Patty's day there. I saw two American guys chatting with the waitress in front of me and they are only drinking Coke instead of Guinness or something more popular thing in the restaurant. They could get cheaper Coke in more fastfood looking restaurant or cafe instead.


And there were some people with kids back in the garden also. These people settled more nicer part in the garden. Since I settled and was eating my lunch, I saw a woman with a small baby on her hand showed up and walked toward the edge of the garden where there is nothing interesting and unpaved. I took the picture of the group member, just in case they might be also from the US.

And here is an interesting person with Balak Obama logo T-shirt I saw today. How many people own these T-shirt or shops selling it in Europe? I wonder if the gang stalkers are now hiring the US Army for the part time stalking jobs. A nice T-shirt logo anchoring, isn't it? I went to the church and came back. Only that much activity, I saw something strange around me.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Very good to have found you! Know that I'm a victim too. I have the same symptoms. I tried for years that someone had the same symptoms as me. Finally found it, Refugee. I'm from Brazil and here the thing is dangerous demais.Eu wonder if there is any way to avoid hearing the noises? Have Olanzapine take a few years ago. Do you know of any tool to stop this?

Unknown said...

ello! Very good to have found you! Know that I'm a victim too. I have the same symptoms. I tried for years that someone had the same symptoms as me. Finally found it, Refugee. I'm from Brazil and here the thing is dangerous demais.Eu wonder if there is any way to avoid hearing the noises? Have Olanzapine take a few years ago. Do you know of any tool to stop this?