26 March, 2012

Voice to Skull is a covert cohealla implant.

I've been so busy for my work and such. No more MW as I cannot have time for the Internet these days. However, I found something interesting. I met someone speak Japanese and others asked me about where I came from. That guy said there are some people from that area. Then next day, I suddenly got high pitched tone hearing and the vibration of my body like of the electronic harassment effect to keep me awake for 2 days. The V2K Japanese perps were saying that they want me to look like a Muslim and they said they got some Muslim perps doing these EH effects and also the Soka Gakkai people for adding the harassment. The Muslim perps seemed to be doing it as I am not faithful. Say, it seemed be China and Saudi Arabia are part of them as the Muslim perps seemed to be loving tourturing people who are not following Islam and I heard V2K perps said that they brought a Chinese pharmacist from Shanghai? for 7000€ or something. I don't know about the pharmacist, but the high pitched tone was really the max volume so I could not sleep for 2 days. As I'm Catholic, I prayed Ave Maria while trying to sleep at night for the third day. Then suddenly the V2K perps got problem and they seemed to be complaining about why they are doing it to a Catholic while they thought their task was to harass a Muslim who don't follow Islamic religion. So, I thought about I am fine for burning a Koran if that is for showing my no interest on it or the pervert founder about it. I bet the same goes to the Muslim leaders in this area if there is any as they might love helping such torture for non-Muslims claiming them as Muslims. So, later the noise was almost gone and I was able to sleep. I saw some Japanese looking perps later, so I can share their pics. They might be the one related with it. By the way, I found the area which is the source of the noise (the dot on the pic) and when I pulled the two parts on the arrow signs on the pic, I found the volume suddenly reduced. It was happening only on the right ear. I got some far away noise as if through the left ear, but it seems to be less noise. It sounds like a possible cohealla implant. I could share more details about other critical informations from the recent incidents, but I would like to keep some time off. The scarely thing is that, the V2K perps were saying that if they continue the high pitched noise for 4 or 5 nights, the victim might be dead. I think that is a critical way to kill someone or drive the one crazy. I don't know what happened to the picture. I kept it on the vertical angle but somehow I cannot make it to that way. I tried it with the viewer and the picture is fine in that way, but I don't know why it's different.
Please check the real cohealla implant. It's really identical, isn't it? Now we know why TIs are hearing voices or sounds. It's not a mental illness. It's a human experiment. I heard the local universities and students are involved for the new MKULTRA program. I wonder if they did not stop, then we have a right to get the investigation to have peace. The people with V2K might have the cohealla implantation. What if you get this and cannot sleep for few days? You could say that you are the victim of the human experiment like the UFO abductees. Also, I wonder why the effect suddenly reduced when I pulled that specific part of the ear. Is this the same for the below cohealla implant??

Also, these V2K perps were saying that I was only self- baptized because of my writing in the French trip and I was seeking the time for the baptism opportunity in Lourdes. At that time, the priest I met said they could do the emergency baptism but he also told me that normal way is usually after the catechism. And they want to believe I'm not baptized. Later, I found an opportunity to get 3 month catechism and had the small mass for my baptism day in a Catholic church. Well, it's up to the perps to believe what they want to believe. But I can say from the fact that whatever perps are saying and spreading is the false information. And it seems the perps might be willing to make up lies to claim me as a prostitute or something. Well, that would be a good way for harassing a Catholic who has the chastity as an important factor to avoid the gravely sin. It's Easter time. I wonder why these perps won't get shamed from what they are doing. Do they fast? I do when I have chance and I'm not under the EH harassment to make me having sudden artificial hunger. I think TIs got implants like the small RFID chips around the skull for checking the electromagnetic wave activities on one's brain. It can reduce the brain function and ohter effects on the brain. Also the speech control by the sub vocal code jacking with the implants. 

1 comments:

dogtrainer said...

No matter what technology they are using, voice to skull will disapear once you consistently live in the Now or the present.

You can live in the Now or the present by developing the skill of meditation or prayer.

Learing to live life with God, Jesus or the Creator will rid you of the addiction you are suffering from that takes your focus away from the Now or present and redirects it to the gang stalkers, the voice to skull, and other techniques ore technologies of evil.