09 March, 2012

Koreans and the Virgin Mary for the Island

I often encounter Koreans and Indians in the church areas and they seemed to be engaged in the gang stalking. They might have a different agenda against Japanese, so I guess I should be careful with them. I found a following article about the island which is Japan's property but Korea is claiming as theirs. They build a statue of the Virgin Mary for the protection of the island in Korean name. It's rather political. I have seen the gang stalkers like using the Virgin Mary for their own harassment through their gang stalking activities. Like the group of young boys and few junior high age boys in a group and jumping in front of where I stayed for reading a book in the oceanside and causing my beach towel to get wet from the splash in Split. The boys were shouting like "Our Lady of Mexicana" and jumping into the water. Well, it sounds pretty much like what Koreans do, isn't it? I don't know them but they start the harassment like that.

Not all Catholics have intentions to be no harm on strangers. So, I guess it is good to warn others what sound more of political and potentially controversial. I stay away from Korean Catholics as they might have some wrong view of the Virgin Mary. If they target "Soka Gakkai" Japanese, then I don't mind about them. But targeting another Catholic with their own view, I don't really know if that is fine.

【竹島問題】「日本による苦痛を共にして下さい」… 韓国カトリック教会が『独島を守る聖母マリア像』建立 [02/04](1001)


1 犇@犇φ ★ 2009/02/04(水) 20:36:35 ID:???
■「独島を守る聖母像」奉献

民族の相生と平和を祈る「独島(訳注:竹島のこと)を守る聖母像」が、鬱陵島に
そびえ立った。
http://www.catholictimes.org/file/BBS-1/upload/200902080102.jpg

大邱大教区・道洞教会(主任:金テハン神父)は2月1日午前10時30分、ミサの
後に現地(慶尚北道鬱陵郡鬱陵邑道洞270)で「独島を守る聖母像」の奉献式を
行なった。

繰り返される日本の独島領有権主張に苦しむ韓民族の時代的痛みを共にし、
独島守護と民族繁栄を祈るために奉献された「独島守る聖母像」は、高さ2.3m、
幅 60cmの大理石像で、李グァンス(ヤコブ)さんが製作・寄贈した作品だ。

2010年の教会設置50周年記念事業の一つとして奉献された聖母像は聖堂から
23m上にあり、独島を眺めて祈る姿をしていて、鬱陵島を訪れる信者のみならず
一般の人たちにも観光名所となる見込みだ。

金テハン主任神父は、「独島に神様の平和が根付き、民族の正しい相生の道を
開いて繁栄の枠組みを確固たるものにすることに貢献するために、この行事を
用意した。これから毎年、聖母被昇天の祝日である同時に光復節である8月15
日に『独島守る聖母様の日』行事を用意する計画だ」と語った。

▽ソース:カトリック新聞(韓国語)
http://www.catholictimes.org/news/news_view.cath?seq=45850

▽別ソース:Naverニュース(韓国語)(2009-02-02 11:21)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=088&aid=0000119623 
(http://gimpo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1233747395/)

0 comments: