08 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 8th, 2014

I'm in Chestochowa now. Still, I found some German cars around. But not many like in Krakow like last December, I guess. Here is the one traveling near my hotel.

Few more German cars from today.

One "I am a street solder" T-shirt. Street solder is often used as the nickname of gang stalkers.

At the church, I saw a woman with a butt head with a cigarette image bag. It was so strange and the woman was walking near me sometimes and I saw her trying to stand in front of me at the chapel for the mass. I passed her to move in front of her instead.

Later, I saw some Asian females showed up and stood behind of me after the mass. I didn't see any Asian in the church nor in the city today till that time. So, I assume these people are the rare perps to show up in the chapel. If they wanted to get closer to the painting, they should be passing me to enter the internal chapel area. Why they just showed up from somewhere and stood behind of me? It reminded me of the Korean woman who stood behind of me after the communion in Medjugorje or those who do the out loud foreign rosary praying in Medugorje for the sensitization. If anyone knows who they are, please write the comment for the clarification.

When I went to the food stand for the dinner, I saw a man stood next to me for ordering like the synchronization.


0 comments: