15 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 14th, 2014

I'm in Amsterdam now. Nothing about drugs, ok? I still got German cars around while I attended 3 walking tours. There are 2 companies offering free walking tours at 11am and I wanna try another one today. The one I attended suppose to have the Jewis area and Anne Frank House included at the end but I missed my group at La Place short break and I missed that part. I don't know what happened there. I might try tomorrow to see everything.

Here is the video. I need to leave my hotel in few minutes.


2 comments:

enigma said...

Sounds like you need a help. Please find a good psychiatrist. Don't waste your time, your mental disease almost reach the limit.

JB said...

Psychiatrists take care any problem and the person is wasted in the human experiment like MK-ULTRA. It's a typical comment by the gang stalkers.