29 November, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - November 28-29, 2014

Euroline part of the video. It's over 10min long. The first part is of the Brit guy who stripped himself off at Euroline bus station in Paris. He was walking naked shouting and later caught by the police. I took the bus to near Munich area last night and few Japanese in the same bus. Some Asians were wearing sandals even at the end of November. The woman sat next to me was wearing hijab while she slept and later took another bus to Zurich. Half people left to Zurich around Strusburg. There was 007 movie of Nazis in Egypt going on in the bus and the couple next to me were watching Ninja Turtles movie on their MacBook. Enough skit like things going on. I think one woman with hijab was also there.

My credit card went missing. I used it last time on Thursday for booking. I kept it in the safety porch and carried it always. I found it missing when I checked the porch at my hotel today. I think anyone in the bus is possibly guilty like Agatha Christi's old crime book if they were gang stalkers. So, I just share the video for warning others about the possible theft going on in the night bus here and there.

I'm afraid these gang stalkers might use my credit card information to steal my money or use it to claim someone when to mosque or somewhere else to be me. The criminal could use it to buy some illegal things. So, watch out for these perps in the bus. I share this information at human trafficking website and such.



Organized Stalkers Around Me - My credit card... von f100001011753856


0 comments: