06 July, 2017

Chieko Sasaki - Kleiner

I used to be a friend of Chieko Sasaki Kleiner in Barvaria area near a Franciscan cloister. She looks similar to me even in her 50s. I first met her in 2012 after my sister friend told me about the Japanese German living nearby during my last visit.

I've heard about her involved with the Japanese protestant groups and being a Catholic from her marriage. She used to be living in Stuttgart area as a sculpter as her job. My past visit to her home when I visited the cloister was the chance when I learned that she met someone from Tamano city in Okayama prefecture. She was also involved in the communication with Swiss churches. I don't know how she has been involved in the Swiss churches. But I think the Voice to Skull mentioned me about the ex-city hall worker in Tamano prefecture is involved in the home address and ID thefts, so it could be the same person she might knew and helping the stalkers.

Since I have problem of Muslims stalking me, so I guess I jsut share anyone who might be related with the Muslims stalking me. My last visit to Bad Saulgau was in 2013 or something and I saw some Muslims behind of me.. So, I guess, it is better just share anyone involved in the harassment.

0 comments: