16 July, 2017

Guesthouse Vukovic and home invasion on July 16th, 2017

I think someone invaded my room last night. I found my Franciscan pendant and the Scapulars from Dublin were left on the kitchen table this morning. I wear them always and I have no idea how they were kept on the kitchen table at all. There was an elderly man came and stayed around 10pm in another room last night. There were guests from 2 old Hungarian women before and a solo traveling guy l saw also before. These two came and stayed twice at Guesthouse Vukovic in Podgorica.
 
I slept late last night because my room was hot. But I think I woke up around 7.30 by the alarm but I was too lazy and not really motivated to go to Don Bosco church after seen some Muslim beggars and hijab wearing woman inside. I've heard from the V2K speakers that the young people hit the heads of the foreigners who visited the basement area with the school and recreation faculty at the church building near the front door with the stairs. I'm not sure if the story is right, but I just avoid going that church for safety. They already got Muslims hanging around, why not to concern the safety? 

Well, the V2K speakers tell me that they want to work on the artificial heartattacks. And there would be the Chinese doctor to be brought in for the mocking a Japanese named patient... I know all the creepy Chinese experiment from El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, CA.. I would be in Marinero Apartments in Kotor from next week. I could cancel it if it was free to cancel but now I must pay the first night fee. I might be sharing the information if they have the room invasion and even killing of me happens there.

0 comments: