02 October, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 2nd, 2017

I was busy for other stuffs awhile and also had no chance of posting to this blog. I posted more on FB almost everyday. Well, I escaped Downtown Inn Hostel 3 after someone tried to open my private room door with an electric round saw and some other discomfort. I filmed and took photos of such activities. Then yesterday, I attended a language exchange meeting and later I found I lost my flat key ring. So, I had to contact police again for the potential theft of my room key while the perpetrators were around. The Polygot meeting was fine. Nothing really funny but everybody introducing their names and reasons of learning a foreign language there.

There were many Asians stalking me now. Also, a German car is parked across the street from my apartment building just like at Downtown Inn Hostel 3 where I found Anne Frank attic type private room... So, I can tell to the local police and anti Human Trafficking Organizations about such stalking problem with the concrete evidences. 6th year of the German Neo-Nazi stalking me. How much compensation I could get if these cars are working in the government sectors??? I'm expecting to share the information to everybody including the flat owner now.


0 comments: