30 October, 2017

WAVE Network Annual Conference Day 1

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 30th, 2017. My #WAVEunited2017#StepUpWAVE participation. And some boots kicking my bag and no shoes street theaters going on at the conference room. How many people wear boots these days and sit next to someone and even trying to hit the bag on the side with it? And a no shoes woman suddenly showed up for the mosque claim on the location. There was one Muslim woman from Sweden but nothing to do with any religion in the theme. I saw two women sat to the left forgot one scarf and came back later during the conference. Also, I found my sunglasses I put on my head got right frame broken - and it was before the scarf left on the seat skit, so some of these perpetrators might be forcing their Islamic education for the mobbing on me for the CRAM program. Also, someone came and filmed and was shouted also. I only filmed something harmful and reportable to the police during the conference.

The V2K speakers told me that their main points are "how to do nothing but getting more funds" and "keep kids useless while their parents to be useful for us." I don't know, but that's something V2K speakers caught others thinking as the brainwave monitoring. Also, the V2K speakers told me that there would be vegan food tomorrow for killing someone as the fear factor for a group meeting. It would be us feeling to keep everyone tight on the line. Well, i will bring some foods with me tomorrow to be safe though. 


0 comments: