12 January, 2018

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 12th, 2018

Here is the perpetrators and German and Czech cars still outside of my hotel in Bucharest. I've heard Thomas Schöllhammer bought a place in Obor area for his own settlement for the Nazi-Baby making. Also, I've heard Leon Stork from München or Czech got something to do with Czech mafia cars moving around. Enough problem with Muslim and German mafia groups today. Also, a masked person showed up as a snitch jacket program and probably he would be the one to be getting caught instead.

If you check Loen Stork online, you see so many people with the same identical name user. I've heard the guy from München got some cloning done in Munich Tech University after his death. Or someone else using the same dead FBI helper mafia name around in Munich, Mexico, Czech, and so on.


1 comments:

JB said...


I see, a new terrorist organization after Al-Quaeda is Almasah Pest Control Company. I shared it to the FBI.
https://qmm-eltmayz.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA/