25 February, 2009

I will try to get my medical records.

Yesterday night, I called both Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and El Camino Hospital through Skype as it was the cheapest way before I really consult with a lawyer. Santa Clara Valley Medical Center had answering machine only for customer service. And El Camino Hospital female clerk told me that they received my request which I have sent on October 3rd 2007. When I asked her what happened and why I have not received any reply from the hospital, she told me they sent the invoice to Japan. I never heard my family got one at all.

Since I contacted lawyers to receive my medical records from these hospitals, I got replies. This is not about lawsuit but to get my medical records. The lawyers has no risk on becoming a mediator to get the records from the hospitals and send it back to me. Still, it seems to cost over $1,000 for just getting the records.

But I learned about HIPAA, which protect patients rights. If the hospitals neglected my human rights, I can file the complaints. I think this should be a hope for paying over $1,000. Say, I think it is important for me as I do not know how long I can live while being targeted by the organized stalkers nor know the truth of what happened in the hospitals. I will reports to others as things go.

While I was thinking what to discuss with the lawyer for consultation, I figured out something funny and could be noticeable:
- On October 16th, 2006, Dr. J.A. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws, and another SJSU police officer claimed me suicidal and harmful to others. I denied it during the conversation, but the police said they believe me so and handcuffed and sent me to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. This whole conversation was recorded and you can watch it with transcription on my video.
- On October 17th, 2006, I was sent to El Camino Hospital by the paramedics in the ambulance. It was exactly the same as the SJSU police predicted. On the administration form, the EPS (paramedics) wrote I was making suicidal comments. I have the copy of this document.

So, how could I became "suicidal and dangerous to others" in one day, or about 12 hours? I never ever wanted to waste my life and I believe suicide is the worst form of wasting life. I am thinking how I can fix this false information about me so that FBI or gang stalkers (or Kantonspolizei in Switzerland?) do not murder me and claim the death as a suicide.

0 comments: