20 February, 2009

Things you need to know to communicate with perps

Since I have been skipping posting to this blog. I decided to post something useful this time. The below is the links to teach you about the organized stalkers' communication styles; fallacies, misconceptions, etc. Their arguments are usually based on Straw Man or other strategies. It is a shame that authorities and the people working in the national defense are the expert in such fields rather than ethics and something healthy. No wonder why our society has corrupt.

List of fallacies

List of memory bias

List of cognitive bias

Straight and Crooked Thinking

I hope this listing would entertain the reader of my blog while I'm skipping so many days without posting.. And actually, this should be a good reminder for myself.

0 comments: