05 April, 2009

I found my Our Lady of Guadalupe pendant!!!

It just happened when I checked the floor of the toilet fountain, I found the pendant. The backside was up and it was on between the tiles. The cements betweens the tiles and the backside of the pendant was pretty similar, so I might missed finding it during the daytime.
I guess night time gave me a better chance to find it as it had shadow on the floor.

Well, I guess I would say it is one of the miracle wearing that famous miraculous medal on my neck. Finding the pendant that I wore during my hospital stay in California is nothing to be compared with. Blessed is the one who trust our Lord and accepts what he does. I took the incident of losing it to think about my carelessness and made some vows to improve my life. I won't go any details of vows as that is my personal stuffs.

I bought a new pair of the pendant. Well, I would just keep the order as I can save money from other parts. Some people skipped meals for religious reason, I would just do it sometimes. (yeah, that was a part of my vow..)

Here is the picture of my Our Lady of Guadalupe pendant.

I bought it at Mission Santa Cruz in September 2006. That was several weeks before I was falsely accused to be sent to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatric Services from SJSU. If you live in Santa Cruz area, you might have chance to visit the old Mission. They have small museum and sells some religious goods. The pendant I bought there seemed to be protecting me through the assassination plots in the US to my life here in Switzerland. If you are faithful Christian, buying a religious icon there might give you a good luck for your life - or perhaps a great challange for your faith like I had.. It can be a bad thing for some people. I don't know. I never thought being an international student and ending up to be a political asylum seeker in another country and still being threatened from the extremist groups. But because of my experience, my faith became stronger. I guess I could be on the right path to get to the heaven as Jesus said people should take a narrow path.

Maybe somem of the people attending Catholic churches might had some wicked intention like those of organized stalking, but I think I got enough protection from saints and Jesus himself. If you know how many saints lost their lives in their beliefs, you won't get any fear to be a Christian. If you become a homeless, you know that exerctly same thing happened to St. Francis of Asissi, yet he had a great life to show how other Christians to follow. If you believe in Jesus, there is nothing to fear. Fear and despire is what wicked wants to cause on the just. As it is written in the Bible, Amen.

If you have a chance to visit Santa Cruz Mission, say hello to the large picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe in the museum. Her picture is the one I have in my desktop wallpaper and I pray to her sometimes.

0 comments: