17 April, 2009

Tourists or Terrorists? Such expression is the result of local feudarism in extremity.

There is a word, "photo terrorist," to describe people taking pictures in public area. I would say paparazzi following the celebrities are pretty dangerous. The death of Diana, the princess of Wales, could be said that was the result of a terrorism.

A jury decided on 7 April 2008 that Diana had been unlawfully killed by the grossly negligent driving of chauffeur Henri Paul and paparazzi photographers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Princess_Diana
I bring my camera with me for my safety. If something happens, I can take the picture or shoot the video for the evidence. That is what I use the camera for. If there is nothing obvious going on, I do not have to use it unless it is for learning how to use Photoshop or other Adobe products. I got Master Collection to learn about the latest Adobe stuffs. No more test versions from some one working at Adobe... It was my first time I paid for Adobe programs.

Actually, taking a picture in public is not a crime. If so, then the Google Map with the Street View would get problem. Google might be sued from the people in the pictures.

In my case, I took the picture of "suspicious" people. When I found something strange about the people like they seems to be engaged in organized stalking, I took pictures for the evidences. As I do not make myself to be suspicious, I post the pictures here and other websites. My purpose is for taking the evidence for my own safety. In such case, I have nothing to do with terrorism or anything suspicious. It is not a chicken and egg problem; I saw the suspicious thing first, and I took the picture as the result of it. It is a cause and effect.

Here is an interesting poster I found on Alex Jones article.


(the picture linked from this article)

I still wonder what was wrong with the Kantonspolizei in Aarau which police officers refused to file the physical damage on my property. After I talked with a lawyer to make sure it is police's duty to file a case and the lawyer contacted the police department, I was able to file the damage and the harassment. I could not file other cases such as assault in front of Stadt Polizei in Aarau by Abkur Dalow Abshir or theft attempt of Mara Alpha at Aarau train station.

I think police officers engaged in something suspicious actions should be also a target of suspicion to fight against the terrorism.

0 comments: