24 April, 2009

Is this what Dr. Peter Newsom and Dr. Robert Burr and others at El Camino Hospital doing?

From Ron Angell's posting, I found an interesting video about the brain simulation with nano wires implanted in the body. Nano wiring sounds familiar to me if that small dots written near my eyes when I stayed in El Camino Hospital. At that time, the hospital workers were talking about how they made the back up of my brain data.

One thing I know for sure is that the organized stalkers at that moment are not able to do the thought reading for simulating my movements. It was very likely that they implanted something like this kind of nano wire for checking what I see. V2K was not happen until I revisited San Jose in February 2007. Some say ultrasonic wave can send the voices/sounds or read someone's mind through the inner speech. I am not sure such technology actually needs an implant like this. But thinking about how to identify someone from others in a mass, implanting can make the way to send certain message to someone. Thinking about the RFID development and UFO abductees who already had them implanted in their bodies, I think covert government/MNC operation on human experiment is a possibility. In my case, I was kidnapped by SJSU police officer claiming me to be "suicidal" and forced me to be "evaluated" by the psychiatrists at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. I denied to be suicidal and I was recording the communication. But somehow, I was evaluated as "suicidal." Isn't that how psychiatrists/neurologists legally kidnapping people for their researches? Few weeks before that, Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen warned me "You are none of American citizen" and said careful about making accusations. I still don't understand what that "suicidal" claim was about. It just happened during the time I was looking for a lawyer.. Dr. English-Lueck surely used a statistic used in China. And that was probably why I saw another cultural anthropologist expert in Chinese culture at El Camino Hospital.

Here is the possibility of what they could do with brain reading at El Camino Hospital.
Those who are working for the intelligence at SJSU seemed to make up a claim of me as a foreign spy or something, and tried to make a backup of my brain data, so that they could find something to blackmail me instead for dropping the lawsuit possibility and to accuse me for something. What they probably find was my friends working at Japanese restaurants or other places. And that part is what I wrote in a blog posting long time ago. It's better to keep who would be blackmailed for what clear, so they cannot make up stories or do the false testimonies against me.

Did my parents kidnapped got these wires at Stanford Hospital? I was not sure what happened to my parents, but they seemed to speak up in a strange much robot like voice sometimes and did not have the memory of what they spoke after that.

If nano wiring of the brain is possible to make people act in certain way or having certain behaviors, what if the same technology is used by a cult? A cult can spend enough money and able to get worshipers who has knowledge to create it. The military may implants wires into solders to keep them functional during the duty. A school dorm can be a perfect spot to put wires into students.


0 comments: