08 April, 2009

Trip to Aarau (April 7th 2009)

I had to visit Aarau to visit the optician. I found there are so many organized stalkers showed up for sensitization. They usually use the same materials repeatedly, so I was able to recognized them. If I explain each of the incidents, it would be hard to believe they all are connected to form a series of stimuli for conditioning. However, it is what organized stalking is and using a group of people to make the victim to receive stimuli which they conditioned to make the one to be sensitized.

I have seen organized stalkers using certain things. And these are what I have seen and became sensitized.

  1. Chinese and Japanese character logos. Such sensitization is often known as NLP anchoring. The first encounter of Chinese logo would be the cars parked near Casa Torfeld in Buchs AG. Then, I saw one of the resident wearing it on the day Italian speaking woman claimed me of spraying shampoo in the bathroom. The first time I saw Japanese logo would be in Max Heimgartener's German lesson. One of the classmate wore "雷おこし” logo T-shirts. I saw the same T-shirts used by the Asian man who was on the surveillance on me at the library. The organized stalkers seem to pool gimicks.

  2. MP3 player. I think this is for the mimicking strategy the organized stalkers use for sensitization.

  3. Camera skits. This is also the mimicking strategy used by the organized stalkers.

  4. Use of children. I think I sometimes see children are used for harassing the victim. By using their kids, the organized stalkers would take the advantage to claim the victim for child-molestor or someone interested in kids. It makes the victim hard to film the evidence of the harassment or the stalkers will take the filming to claim the victim interested in their children. I think this is often used against religious people who are immune for seduction.


And this is what happened during the trip.

  1. At the train station, I saw a man wearing a Chinese logo T-Shirt. I took the picture of his T-shirt as the evidence of the NLP anchoring. Later a woman with two kids showed up and stood just below the sign. I filmed the sign for the evidence of the travel time and the Chinese logo wearing person. Also, I saw a man with iPod in the platform.

  2. The train was crowded. I found a seat vacant and sat down. The kids and the woman came. The kids sat down in front of me, and the woman sat in the seat next to the kids. She was watching at me. After the train started to move, the woman talked with the boy. He took out a camera from his bag and played it for awhile. Here you can learn the use of Cameara for the skit. I don't know if the woman was told if I am child molester or something. That is what organized stalkers spread the rumor about their victim. Or she is just wicked and trying to get some money from her detective business harassing people with her kids. The I did not take their pictures as it the train should have surveillance cameras for what they were doing in front of me. If Kantonspolizei is behind of what they are doing, then they sure cannot share about their information.

  3. At Olten train staion, many people including the woman with two kids and me left. I saw a man with iPod remained in the train. However, when I tried to take another train from Olten, I saw him walking toward the male bathroom.

  4. In the train to Aarau, I saw a woman sat next seat wearing iPod. When the train reached to Aarau and I walked toward the door, I saw a guy who I saw in Zofingen train station in the train. He wore „skull and bones“ cap.

  5. After I finished the business in Aarau, I took a train to Olten. It was about 16:40 and the train was crowded. I saw many young people in the train. I shared a seat with 3 women. The young man in the seat next to me was reading a book about „graffiti.“ The train stoped each stations. In the platform in the each station to Olten, I saw one person in the platform with iPod. I could see them wearing the white head phone from inside of the train. Moreover, the woman sat in front of me started to listen to iPod after checking her moblie phone. At the same time, the woman next to her started to use her MP3 player.

  6. After the iPod skits by the 2 women, I experienced some vibration to the right pocket of my jacket. I leaned my head to the right to check my pocket, then I saw a man using a camera. He sat behind of the man reading the book about graffiti. I am not sure what was the vibration thing to my pocket, but it caused me to notice to the camera used behind of me. It could be done by the man sat behind of me using a vibrating phone or by ultrasonic sound device. Both can cause the feeling of vibration to someone.

  7. At Olten, most of them, including the 3 women I shared the seat and the young guys left the train. After we left, most seats were empty.

  8. I visited Migros in Sälipark. There I saw a worker painting a pillar with some graffiti on it. It reminded me of the book a guy sat in the seat next to me in the train.

  9. At Oltain train station, I saw a man wearing a T-shirt with „ワガママ New York London“ logo. ワガママmeans „selfish“ in Japanese. Another interesting logo I saw today. The organized stalkers often use black T-shirts with logo for NLP anchoring. He wore blue jeans. The combination of black top and blue jeans is a typical clothes organized stalkers wear around me.

Well, how much possibility of seeing many people with iPod these days? These train stations and the trains have surveillance cameras. So, I did not take pictures for backing up my information. I only took the pictures of the man who wore T-shirts with significant logos. In a statistics how many possibility do I have to encounter a Japanese logo and Chinese logo T-shirts in one day? They did not show up randomly, but they were in the place I would probably appear. And the "selfish" Japanese word does not make sense as a T-shirt. If you know where they sell this T-shirt, let me know. I thought it was just like custom-made one like 阪神タイガース logo I saw in crowded library.

1 comments:

Medawar said...

They seem to use movement-mapping software to help track victims, so that they can predict where else they might have gone, if they fail to follow them or they're not where expected.
This is why so many TIs think they must have implants, but it's because there's a computer programme telling them where you might be. (It builds up a model of the way you move, based on the harrassor's reports over time.)

The way to get a bit of peace, is to not only take a train that you don't usually take, but one which goes somewhere you've no reason to go to.

Then they will have to find you by actually looking, or by staying with you. Won't help for long, but you might get an idea of how many of them there actually are. Remember, they are always trying to convince you that they have complete control and are all-seeing and all-powerful. This isn't true, but they will try very hard to make you believe it, because then you give up and become easier for them to manage.